Ushijimas here

I yawned as I woke up stretching. I looked at the time 10am it read.

I got up and changed into black pajama pants and a galaxy crop top my comfy clothes.

I did my personal hygiene and then walked to the kitchen mom was making breakfast she turned and had a shit eating grin.

"don't you dare embarrass me!" I hissed

She laughed turning back to the stove she was cooking eggs and bacon. I walked to the fridge getting some orange juice.

"It's 11 when's your friend coming over?" Mom asked looking behind at me.

"12" I said taking a sip of my orange juice.

Mom smiled grabbing plates putting food on them. "Want me to put on some essence?" Mom asked sitting across from me.

I thoughts about it "I don't know what essence he'd like so not yet."

Mom nodded as we started eating. When finished I looked over at the clock 11:15.

I put my dishes up and walked to my room to start cleaning everything.

I fixed my bed and got out uno setting it on the table I put away my dance costumes and fixed the pictures on the walls of mom and I a few with dad.

I cleaned the bathroom and then vacuumed I looked at the clock 11:58.

I walked into the living room sitting down on the coach to wait.

I looked up at the clock as it hit 12 exactly and jumped when the doorbell rung.

I walked up to the door and opened it. I smiled brightly it was ushijima. "Impressive timing" I said

He shrugged. I invited him in and he took his shoes off at the door. I walked him to my room and he looked around.

"Your room is.... bipolar." He said

I laughed "you think?"

He nodded

Then I heard my mom gasping at my room door.

I sighed "here we go."

Mom was looking wide eyed up at ushijima.

"Woooow. Riku told me you were 6'2 but....." she said smirking.

I sighed pinching the bridge of my nose as mom walked up grabbing ushijimas face inspecting him.

Mom complimented how handsome he looked and ushijima looked towards me for a little help I snickered

Mom eventually let him go "I approve you two will have a lot of fun considering his-"

I shoved mom out the room and slammed the door I had a bright red face

"I shwan to John I'm going to kill that woman!" I said pointing towards the door

Ushijima looked amused I sighed rubbing my temples

I looked towards ushijima "so whatcha wanna do?"

He thought about it "I'm not sure." He said

I smiled "we can watch phantom of the opera? Make some herbal tea to drink?"

He thought about it and nodded I opened the door to see mom about to knock I hissed and she laughed

"Wanted to ask what essence your friend likes." She said holding out a box full of essence

I stepped out the way so ushijima could walk up. He looked hesitant. I didn't blame him.

He looked at the box staring at the essence for a minute and then pointed to the strawberry peppermint.