The day

I woke up around seven am to start my school.

I was already ahead on my school I just wanted to stay ahead nothing was wrong with finishings school early.

I sat on the coach eating cereal as I did my school work.

Time skipeeeee

It was around 10 when I stopped working. I finished school easily I looked around mom must have left really early I don't blame her.

I got up to start making the cookies. I watched the time making sure the cookies didn't burn and I wouldn't be late to volleyball. I forgot bushes baking all the cookies and my draw dropped

I made wayyyy to many I shrugged guess all the volleyball players get some.

I had bought cookie mix and added my own stuff to the cookies I saw the time right on Time I started putting the cookies in a a large container I set some aside Incase oikawa or iwaizumi wanted some.

I ran up stairs and changed into some shorts and a pastel galaxy shirt. I put on my converse and grabbed the large container of cookies

I started heading towards the gym it didn't take long to arrive

I opened the door slowly looking in a safety measure

I walked in walking to the coach I set the large container down his eyes widened "what the hell?!?!"  He yelled

I laughed rubbing the back of my head "got carried away making them..."

He sighed "don't spoil my players and make them fat"

I laughed "ill try!"

I watched the players and took down information on a clipboard.

The players break rolled around and the all shouted greetings to me and then they saw the cookies.

The went.... wild. The thanked me over and over.

"You can't eat them till after practice!" I said strictly they all nodded I saw tendo eyeing them and raised my hand "no tendo!"

He whined "so mean!" I laughed

"Go practice I have plenty more at the house."

His eyes brightened

"At the house?" I heard Semi ask

I nodded "he's spending the night with me!"

Semi looked offended "you never invite me over!" He said in fake hurt.

I laughed "we can hang out whenever you have time I'll give you my number after practice."

He nodded with a smile "great!"
He turned around going back to practice.

I smiled I have so many friends

I glared at tendo "you little trash can!" I whisper yelled.

Tendo turned smirking "did he tell you were also going to the mall?"

I glared he was trying to get me angrier IT WAS WORKING I then smirked "did I tell you he's giving me his number after practice?"