Tokyo camp?!?!

I groaned as my phone kept ringing at 5 in the morning I looked at my phone and smiled a little it was oikawa surprisingly. I answered the phone with a quiet tired hello.

Oikawa surprised me when he said "I'm going to he training camp what about you."

I blinked a few times "never heard about it I don't think my grandpas taking the team."

Oikawa gasped over the phone "no way! Convince him a lot of strong teams are going to be there plus I'm gonna be there there's no way you wouldn't want to come with me if anything if your grandpa says no come with me!"

I smiled wide awake now "alright I'll try to get my grandpa to take the team and if he says no I'll see if I can go with you make sure your coach and team know okay?"

I heard Oikawa cheering "of course~ OH! I have to go to practice talk to you soon!" I heard a click and the dial tone signaling he had hung up.

I laughed a little oikawa was so sweet. I slid out of bed because there was no way I was going back to sleep after waking up so I went ahead and got ready for the day I wore some ripped black jeans and a black crop top with neon boots. I smiled and nodded and went to do my hygiene when I was done I ran to the kitchen quietly.

I quickly ate something and left a note for mom telling I was heading to the volleyball gym early.

I grabbed my skateboard lanyard with my house key and card inside.

I started heading to the gym it was 6am so not to early.

I arrived about 15 minutes later  and I ran through the gym doors and towards my grandpa. "Are we going to the Tokyo training camp." I was excited for his answer

He looked startled then shook his head no my jaw dropped.

"It would be a waste of time." He said looking at the clipboard in his hand I gasped.

"What do you mean blue castle (Nick name for aoba johsai) and karasuno and date tech will be there so will nekoma many strong opponents that can help us become even stronger!"

My grandpa didn't even look up at me and just shook his head no. I sighed heavily.

"Suit yourself because I'm going with oikawa." I said smirking that got my grandpas attention.

He looked up his eyes narrowed "you wouldnt."
I smirked "I will!"

Grandpa glared "the team won't like it they'll probably get angry."

I nodded signaling I knew they would they'd  have to get over it

"I'll  bring some good information back, oikawas telling me when it is."

Grandpa nodded i smiled and turned waving behind me and running out the door I grabbed my skateboard and I started heading towards oikawas school. I got there quickly and wasted no time running on the school grounds towards the gym.

I opened the gym doors and called out for oikawa

I saw the team stop and look over oikawa made eye contact and smiled brightly.

Oikawa ran up and said "coach said that you could come!"

I smiled brightly "that's great I should introduce myself to everyone then!"

I turned to the team that was now silent looking with curious eyes and tilted heads I laughed

"Hello Everyone! I'm Riku Washijo please call me Riku." I bowed deeply.

They all bowed back "hello!"

I smiled and straightened back out I looked at my watch and sighed "it's almost time for you to start school so I'll be leaving oikawa.."

I looked around quickly and saw iwaizumi I smiled and waved.

He nodded to me I hugged oikawa and walked out the gym after waving goodbye to everyone

I skated back to my house and entered I saw mom awake on the coach sipping some coffee crying looking at a letter.

J quickly ran towards mom concerned. "Mom?! Why are you cryibg?!?!" I was frantic with concern

Then I noticed mom and a bright smile. She showed me the letter.

There in my father's beautiful handwriting was a letter to me and mom.

I read through it.

"Dear beautiful wife and Son, I hope this letter finds you in good health. I miss you both dearly and I'm sad to only be able to send you a short letter. I felt that a letter would be more meaningful than a text. I have great news I will be returning home soon and I hope to see you both I Will keep the exact date a secret. Wouldn't want to ruin the surprise.

I love you both dearly and I can't wait to see you both."

Sincerely Jason~

I

had tears running down my face I couldn't believe it I didn't think he'd actually make it this year because he seemed so busy I was genuinely starting to forget what father's voice and it broke me that I had forgotten it.

Maybe I'll remember it longer this time?

Maybe he'll stay longer!

I hugged my mom happily. I was so excited she had a bright smile her depression phase having completely vanished remarkably

I sighed happily. Today has been a great day.

My eyes then widened it's October the first training camps next week I had the information sent to me earlier by oikawa so till October 15 i will most likely be busy I narrowed my eyes tendos party i
October 30 Halloween is October 31

I had a lot going on I hope I wouldn't miss father I truly did miss him. I sighed sadly hopefully I won't miss him.

I quickly wiped the thoughts and headed to my room mom followed and we walked to my room we started talking mom sat on the bed and made herself comfortable and I smiled grabbing my computer and materials for school I sat in my large ramen bowl like lounge chair thingy and started working on my work

I then got a smirk "so have you heard of the titans bride mom?"

Mom slowly turned to me with a guilty expression.

I laughed hysterically "NO WAYYYY"

I hit the pillow near me wheezing.

Mom had a bright blush "alright alright I have!"

I smiled "they made an anime."

Mom's face distorted into pure excitement "NO WAY REALLY?!?!"

I nodded happily "the episodes are short but the art is amazing also look underneath my bed."

Mom raised her eyebrow confused

She climbed off the bed and then looked underneath she pulled out two boxes she gasped.

I can't believe you've hidden his from me she said wiping her tears there in the boxes was the beautiful yaoi it was print outs and manga and keychain and practically any merch I could get my hands on.

I laughed "well merry turkey easter?"

Schools about to start in two days

You think people will think it's weird if I hang myself with a boddysill from one of this enlarge ceiling fans so mg body can swing around?

They say go out with a bang right

Lmao jk jk