Chapter 19.

Chapter 19

Everyone was staring at me. Good god, I mean everyone. I just shook my head, what more could a girl who has been skipping two weeks of school expect?

It was probably the longest two weeks of my life, maybe it was the weakness I had caused from not eating or the drama I had been surrounded with. I sighed and walked to my locker.The last person I wanted to see was Max, not because he made Nate confess but because I knew he would do anything to make me suffer.

"Look who finally got the balls to come out of the box.." I heard someone whisper. Oh yes, and the second person would be..

"Maria, oh much I haven't missed you." I said with a sigh.

"Poor baby." She said with a laugh.

"So I haven't missed much. You're still the wicked witch of the west, i presume." I said with confidence, what more could she do?

She looked quite taken back but still had her remark planned out.

"Oh wow, 2 weeks of school has made you open your mouth." Maria bitched.

"Some things need to be changed here Maria. You can be a bitch to anyone, I really don't give a flying fuck but don't pass me again. Im done with your shit, you're an insecure bitch who can't get through to herself so she goes around trying to get past others. Go jump of a cliff and I would still be the most careless person but I never want to see your fake ass near me or my friends. Got it? Good now unlike the failure you are in life, I have to get to class and make money and make people like you work under me. Good fucking bye you lifeless twat." I gave the biggest smirk possible in the books of smirks and swayed my hips and walked away.

People looked at me like I just won $1,000,000 but in my opinion, Maria's face was valued much more than that.

Just when I thought i had ticked off the first thing on my bucket list, I saw the only person I was dying to bury myself into his arms. All he did was stare at me and then looked at me from head to toe, flabbergasted.

"Jade!" I heard someone shout behind me and the next second I was buried in the scent of the strongest men's perfume existing, Oh Caden.

"Hello Caden, I missed you too." I said wrapping my arms around someone I proudly call one of my best friends.

"All i feel is bones Jade. What the fuck?" He said with a sad tone. I let go and looked at him with the biggest smile, God I missed my best friends so much.

"Where's your girlfriend?" I asked him with a smile. If only knew what was behind this smile...

"Um.." he said and i felt a sting on the back of head.

"Ouch Jasmine!" I said but laughed at the same time/

"ARE YOU CRAZY?! TWO WEEKS?! HAVE YOU ABSOLUTELY LOST YOUR MIND?!" she shouted and everyone was looking at me. I looked around and the only person I didn't want any eye contact with was my prince charming, I couldn't get myself to do it.

"Calm yourself Jazz! Its only been two weeks." I said giving her the biggest hug possible.

"You've cause a lot of pain to all of us you inconsiderate twat." she says wrapping her legs around me.

"I know baby." I said with a sigh.

Mr. Magidi entered class and gave me a bright smile.

"Class, get to your seats. Ms. Parker, very glad to see you here" He said.

"Glad to be here Mr. Magidi." i replied taking my seat next to Jazz.

Class went by pretty fast but the tension was obvious. As soon as the bell rang, I tried dashing out of class but failed miserably.

"Please don't do this to me." He whispered, standing next to me, griping on my arm. I didn't say anything.

"Please talk to me baby, please." he whispered in desperation. No reply.

"Please Jade, I just got you and lost you. Please tell me anything for me to get your trust back." almost in tears, I looked at him. He looked miserable, but still beautiful. His eyes were drooped, filled with desperation and concern.

"Nate, give me time please." I said looking at him.

He looked at me and the next second he was on the ground on his knees, I looked at him and my eyes went wide. I looked around and realised that we were alone.

"Nate, what are you doing?" I said,breathless.

"Please Jade, anything to get you back. Im exhausted from waiting."He said looking down.

"Nate, get up." I said with pressure in my voice. He didn't bulge. I bent down so that I was on the same level as him and only then did I realise the bruises on his knuckles.

"Nate, did you do this to someone?" I asked but he only shook his head.

"Nate, tell me you didn't do this to yourself. Tell me you didn't do this because of me. Please tell me, say something, god dammit." I asked, shocked and disappointed. All he did was look down.

He hurt himself, for me. He punched the wall because of me. I am the cause and reason behind his sorrow and desperate eyes.

Im the monster here, not him.

"Oh my baby.." I said kissed all his knuckles one by one.

"Please baby, one more chance." he said settling his hand on my face.

I sighed and got up.

"Okay." I said looking down at him and he instantly looked at me.

"Okay?" He said shocked and breathless.

"Yes, okay. Please don't break me this time." I pleaded.

"My promise to you, never again." He said and pulls me into his arms, something I pleaded for every second of my 2 weeks.

A/N:

ITS BEEN 6 MONTHS! OH MY!

yes, half of you want to kill me and the other want to chop me off but i deeply apologize. Time just flies in grade 11.

But I do promise that I will be updating every week or two and I appreciate everyone who personally messaged me on kik and insta. If you don't have me, my kik is sanajess123 & my insta is sanajess.

Thanks alot,

love you all dearly.

Jess Xx