Chapter 20

It's hysterical really. Every time something good happens, the bad is only a few steps away. I looked around my living room. Caden and Jasmine were quarrelling over something but laughing at the same time, and then there was my aunt who was sipping gold coloured champagne and smiling at something Nate had said. She was mirthful that I was with Nate again but I knew that from the inside, she wanted me to think about all this more. I personally did not know what I was doing, I didn't have a mother to guide me or a brother who could punch Max in the face, I didn't know where I was going and personally, I didn't know if it was right or not.

I didn't realise how deep I was in my thoughts until I heard someone shouting my name, I looked at everyone and they all were looking at me quizzically.

"Sorry, what were you guys saying?", I asked.

"Jade, are you okay?" My aunt asked sitting beside me.

"Yeah, I just need some fresh air if thats okay."I said and walked to my balcony.

The smell of fresh air and sunflowers made me smile. Life is ravishing. Every petal of life. I quickly ran to the drinking bar and poured myself some red wine. I knew I should not be drinking but I needed something to make me think straight. I knew that what Nate had done to that girl was not right. I still don't know who that poor girl is. Maybe I should make Nate apologise to her. I took a deep breath, this was so messed up. I took another sip of my wine and turned on my phone to call the last person I wanted to, Max.

"Ive had many surprises in my life and this one has to be most pleasant one."Max said and i could visualise the smirk on his face.

"Well everything has a first." I sighed.

"So does this mean you broke up with your mercurial and egotistical boyfriend and finally realised what a lovely man I am?" He asked.

"Oh Max, don't be so happy now, he still hasn't brought himself to your low level." I smiled, for some reason, I wasn't disappointed at Max about telling me about Nate's attempt to rape. Something was wrong here. I hate Max but then why am i smiling at his remarks.

"Oh baby, I'm pouched." He laughed.

"So since you poked the water balloon, I want you to tell me who was the poor girl Nate tried on?" I asked with a frown.

"Oh my love, I could certainly tell you she isn't a poor girl after all."He said laughing.

"What?" I said with confusion.

"Jade, it does not matter...its past." He said with uncertainty.

"You've already pooped the balloon Max, might as well splash the water on me too."I said

"I don't think you'll be able to take it to be honest."Venom filled in his voice.

"WHO IS IT?"I shouted but not loud enough for the others to hear.

"IT WAS MY GIRLFRIEND.."he said.

"What..."I whispered.

"It was Maria. Jade, Im so sorry." He said but I knew he wasn't.

"No you're not..." and hung up.

I was whole-heartedly flabbergasted. My emotions were scattered all over the place. Maria! Out of seven and a half billion people, my boyfriend just had to jump on the girl I loathed the most.

"Jade..." I heard someone say.

"Leave me alone Nate, I mean it..." I said not looking back.

"You were talking to Max, WHY?" He shouted.

"Don't you fucking come into my house and scream at me Nate!" i pushed him inside the house."

"Why did you call him? ANSWER ME JADE." He shouted once more.

"I was asking his what time we were meeting tonight. I plan on loosing my virginity to him." I shouted back.

"Hey! What's going on?" Caden said walking in.

"JADE IM BEING SERIOUS FOR GOD'S SAKE." He said grabbing my arm.

"Oh, so you can go around raping people and I can't see Max. How typical of you." I said rolling my eyes. His fingers went deeper into my skin, pain streaming in my arm.

"Nate, I want you to calm down." Caden said pushing him at the back.

"Oh no, don't do that now Caden, I would love to see how far he goes." I said scoffing.

"Jade, whats gotten into you babe?" Jazz asked.

"She's in love with Max thats what!" Nate spat. I didnt reply just stared at him.

"You're a ditto copy of her Jade! Just like she was. She played with us both and you're doing the same. Gosh, you're hypocritical bitch. I can't believe you." Nate spat while Caden held him back so that he will not hurt me but he already did. 

"JUST LIKE WHO NATE? JUST LIKE MARIA? SO WHAT NOW YOURE GOING TO TRY RAPING ME TOO?" I shouted with tears and thats when it struck him.  

"You know?" Nate whispered. 

"I called him to ask who it was Nate, that's all." I said dropping my shoulders. 

"Oh baby.." He said coming closer but I held my hand up stopping him.

"Don't you ever jump to conclusions with me Nate. Leave my house right now. I don't want to breathe the same air as you. I don't want to see you again. You're telling me I'm a copy of Maria, you're a copy of Max. " I said and walked away leaving him looking at me with sympathy.

Author's LOVELY note;

Hello my fellow lovers.

Im finally free from school work and SAT to come back to my story.

Ive said this a thousand times but I have go to start updating more.

BUT GUESS WHAT?

There's your second fight.

Now now, JAX or NADE comment below!

ALSO GUYS IM FINALLY A SENIOR.

im flabbergasted how many people took time to message me on kik but let me tell you this, after downloading kik, I got many random (and very creepy 50 year old men) texting me so I was like woah what?! So i decided to delete it. Ive got so many wattpad mail almost 500+ so I couldnt read all of them but trust me whenever I do see them, I always smile.

Now heres what?!

For people who really want to personally talk to me as per people asking me on comments and messages, Ive got my twitter @je9ani_ and I will try my best to read your messages and do tell me your personal feedback.

I sometimes want to murder Max in this book cause hes so flirty but then a massive hottie and then theres biker Nate whos sweet but his criminal records.

I must say my next update will be this week or next week and I will be updating every week because I miss this book so much honestly.

Anyways im 16 on August 5th which is like a month away yay!

Anyways, looking forward to the comments and messages on twitter!

Love you transformers,

Sana x