Chapter 15

Chapter 15

I couldn’t believe what I was doing, where was I? Why was on top of a roof, with tears in my eyes and a glimmer silver dress and why was a champagne bottle in my hand? All these questions were running through my mind, but all that I remembered was that I was at a dance and Nate was next to me with him arm around me and we were all laughing but then Max came and asked me for a dance and I was going to decline but he took my hand and forced me to dance with him.

*Flashback*

“You look beautiful.” He whispered in my ears, his breath hitting my skin. I just nodded and just waited until the song was over and I would be allowed to go back to the guy I truly was for, Nate.

“Max, why are you here?” I asked him looking at Nate’s direction who was looking at me with pleading eyes to come back to him.

“Come on babe, it’s a school dance.” He said and pulled me closer.

“No Max, im tired of it, ever since you tried to almost rape me, you’ve been constantly bugging me about talking to me, now you have the chance, talk or let me go.” I said with a sigh. After the incident at Max’s party, Nate was nothing but an angel to me, he finally met my beautiful aunt, Cara and sat and talked with her until I woke up. He wouldn’t let me out of his sight, he was so protective, if a guy came even a bit close to me unless they were friends he would almost kill them. He’s was an immaculation.

“Look Jade, im sorry.” He said looking at me directly in my eyes. His green eyes weren’t as welcoming and as beautiful as Nate’s but I knew he meant it.

“It’s ok.” I said and looked away.

“Actually Jade, Im not. I actually like you a lot, and I’d do anything to have you as mine.” He said with a smirk and tightened his grip on me. I tried looking at Nate’s direction, but he was talking to Sean, one of his football mates.

“Max let go of me, I will never be yours.” I said with a pissed look on face and trying squirming out of his arms.

“You’ll be nobody’s. You’re a rejection. You’re a murderer. You kill everyone that’s around you. Jade, you’re nothing but a disappointment. Jade, just leave.” He said and I ran out of the gym hall, and out of school.

I took my heels off and ran as fast as I could, on top of the building that once was my home, my parents home.

*end of flashback*

This was it Jade. I could hear the cars passing by and all I could feel was pain. Im done with everything and everyone around me, I guess I am just a burden.

I stood up and thought about what I was doing. I looked down and smiled, this was it.

I closed my eyes, put my bottle of champagne down and smiled even bigger.

“WHY MOM AND DAD? WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME? WHAT DID I DO? WHAT DID I DO FOR ALL THIS? WHY AM I NOT LIKE OTHERS? WHY AM THE ONE WHO CANT HAVE A DAD WHO WOULD TAKE HER BOWLING AND GET HER ICE CREAM? WHY WAS I THE ONE WHO WOULDN’T SLEEP IN HER MOTHER’S ARMS WHEN SHE GOT INTO A BREAK UP
? WHY?” I screamed and burst into tears again.

I looked at the sky, Mom and Dad, missed me a lot? Im coming to you mommy, to sleep in your arms. Im coming daddy, your baby girl.

I was just hoping nobody would save me, who knew? Maybe there was someone behind me, maybe an angel.