Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Grade 10, Sophomore year. Another hard and screwed up year.

I'm Jade Parker, Whiteson High School's 'Biggest Nerd'. My parents died in a car accident when I was 10 so I have to stay with my aunt, Cara Stadocks, one of the best actresses in Hollywood. Nobody at school knows that though. My life was 'perfect' on the outside but was actually hell. My aunt was so beautiful; she took care of me like a daughter and I loved her for that.

"You ready honey?" Cara asked.

"Yup." I answered taking my glasses.

Cara kissed my forehead and headed downstairs. I ate my breakfast and ran so I wouldn't be late on my first day. Once I reached there, I sighed. I saw a few people but what stood out the most to me was our school's 'Queen Bee' but to me was 'The School's Slut', Maria West, and 'Most Popular and Hot School Jock' Max Anderson.

They were the ones that made my life a living hell.

"Hey nerd." Maria said smirking while the others chuckled and Max kissed her cheek. I ignored them and walked away.

Bastards.

I was walking by when I saw a few people smile at me.

Nobody ever smiles at me except when they did something evil or wrong.

I pushed that thought away and walked to my locker.

I opened it and, of course, my locker blasted with newspapers and other useless papers. There was a note too.

'Study these too, nerd'

I picked up the papers and threw them in the bin. I headed to the head office to get my schedule. When I took it, the receptionist smiled at me and said a 'Welcome back'.

She was always very nice to me so I was nice back.

I had chemistry first class. How sad. I mean, I like the teacher, Mr. Foley, but he's honestly really annoying and talks way too much for his age.

I was heading to class when I bumped into someone.

"Oops, I'm so sorry!" A very pretty girl apologized, picking her books up that fell.

"It's alright." I said, helping her.

We stood up and smiled. "Hey, I'm Jade." I said, offering my hand which she shook.

"Jasmine."

"You're new, yeah?"

"Yeah, what do you have first?"

"I have chemistry, you?"

"Same!"

She said, "lets go find good seats." She walked away, me laughing and following her. She seemed really nice and cool.

"Aww, did the nerd find a new friend?" Max asked, smirking.

"Got a problem, ugly face?" Jasmine asked, looking annoyed.

There was a chorus of 'Oooh's from everyone. I put my hand on Jasmine's arm and shook my head. Max glares at her but said nothing.

We sat down next to each other and I said "Why did you do that?"

"My cousin needs a shock sometimes." She said, shrugging.

"YOUR COUSIN???" I asked, shocked.

"Yeah, he's my uncle's son." She said rolling her eyes.

"So you're an Anderson, huh?"

"Yup." she said, smiling.

After that, Mr. Foley came and we all had to introduce ourselves. When it was Jasmine's turn, she introduced herself proudly. When it was my turn, I stood up and said my name when someone coughed "Nerd".