Chapter 14

Chapter 14

 "Baby girl!" Someone shouted I turned to see Laura, Caden's sister standing with a red cup in her hand.

"LAURA OMG!" I hugged her and smiled. "OMG girl! What happened to you? Such a sexy bitch now." I laughed and kissed her cheek.

Laura and Sam, Simon's son and my cousin are best friends so i usually see her at Sam's house when i visit him.

 "Hottie Lamotie" she said spotting Nate getting 2 cups and walking towards me "He's mine Laurs!" I squealed and she laughed.

“Nate, meet Laura, Caden's sister and Laura this is Nate, my boyfriend!" I said

 "Its nice to meet you love!" Laura said a little tipsy.

"The pleasure's all mine Laura." Nate said laughing at how Laura looked at the moment.

 "Where's my brother anyways?" She asked and as soon as she said that Caden walked through the door with Jasmine, who looked beautiful as always.

"Sup guys." Caden & Jazz said together We all hugged and i excused myself to go the bathroom.

 I was almost there when I felt a hand on my shoulder and boy did that person grab hard.

"Ouch!" I screeched and someone i wasn't planning on dealing with tonight.

"Baby please just listen to me, i love you." Matt slurred, ofcourse he was drunk. "Matt,let go, you're hurting me." I said trying to keep calm.

 "But I want you to be mine Jade, you're not that fucker's you're mine." he said clutching my wrists.

"Matt, I'm not and never fucking will be yours, got it? now let me go." I said trying to get out of his grip.

He started kissing my neck trying to get my shirt off and i was actually getting scared because his grip was too hard and there is when someone punched him on the nose.

 "You son of a bitch." Caden screeched

 "The fuck is wrong with you man?!" Matt shouted touching his nose which was heavily bleeding

"Dont touch her again Matt, I mean it." Caden said taking my hand and i didnt even notice i was crying like fuck.

 I just hugged the living shit out of Caden and cried. Caden took me to a room and lied me down and left downstairs and i didn't even notice he left, I was just about to get raped by someone i fucking hate.

Nate's POV

 I was trying to look for Jade but couldn't find her, she had left a very long time ago.

I asked loads of people but none of them knew where she was which was really shocking, I was just standing with Laura, her friend; Jason, Jasmine, Dylan and Nina when I saw Caden coming down the stairs looking shit worried, he came directly to me and everyone was quite.

 "Bro, i think you should go check up on Jade." He said and looked at Jasmine.

"Why what's wrong?" I asked getting extremely worried and getting a wrong feeling in my stomach.

 "Man, just go to her, she's crying a lot and she needs you, its not my place to tell you what happened." Caden said looking down.

 "Caden, please first tell me what happened’" I said looking at him calmly.

"Nate, she almost got raped by Matt." He said and everyone around me gasped.

 "THAT SON OF A BITCH." I shouted clutching my wrists. I ran up the stairs and saw Jade on the bed, crying like fuck.

"Baby please calm down." I said hugging her.

She cried and cried, nothing more. I let her because I knew she had to let it all out. Soon, she fell asleep in my arms with tears all over her face. She was wearing a dress so i knew she was uncomfortable so i kissed her forehead and carried her downstairs to see Jasmine sitting next to Caden with her head on Caden's chest and he was stroking her hair. I motioned him that I was leaving and said he was leaving too. I would bust Matt's lip and break his jaw later.

The party was still going on but Matt or Maria were nowhere in sight, Laura had already left because she had texted Caden she was leaving and all the others in the party were absolutely drunk, before anything more happened, I put my princess in my jeep and started driving. On the way, i looked at the back seat and saw how sad and broken she looked, that bastard wouldn't just leave her.

I'm going to fucking kill him. When i reached the Parker residence, her house was fucking huge, just like I expected. I took Jade in my arms and rang the bell and one of her maids answered.

 "Oh, Mr. Crawford! Please do come in." She said I nodded and she directed me to Jade's room. I laid Jade on her bed and kissed her forehead. I looked at her and put a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Marian, is Jade here?" I heard a really smooth and soft voice say, I wonder who that is.

 "Yes, Ms. Cara, she's in her room." Im guessing Marian answered.

I heard the door squeak and someone say "Oh, Nate!" I turned around to see the evergreen and the most respected woman I knew after my mother, Cara Stadocks.

 "Cara?!" I asked

 "If it isn't, Ayra Crawford's son, Nate." She said smiling

 "You know me?" I asked flabbergasted.

 "While of course I do, you're my niece's boyfriend and my sister's best friend's son." She said laughing.

"YOURE JADE'S AUNT?" I asked

She laughed and said "Its nice to finally meet you sweetheart!"

 HOLY FUCK....