Chapter 4

Chapter 4~

Well, shopping with Cara and Jasmine was very tiring because they would drag me to every shop and made me change a million times but it was really fun and that's coming from me. Cara literally made me change my whole wardrobe.

Jasmine and I decided not to go to school the next day! She also told me a lot of people had to control Max to not come after me.

Maria was so pissed at what I did; she looked like she was about to kill someone. They got a taste of their own medicine.

"Hey, do you want to go to salon now?" Jasmine asked me.

"Let's go!" I said getting off my bed.

When we reached there, Dana, my hair dresser was already there.

"Hey Dana!" Jasmine and I said in unison.

"Jade and Jas! It's so good to see lovelies" She said hugging us.

"You too Dana." we said.

"Alright, what can I do for you two?"

"Just her Dans." Jasmine said

"I want a whole new look" I said smiling. Dana grinned and told me to sit down while she got the things she needed.

"How about something natural?" She asked.

"Natural it is!" I smiled

It took two hours but it was so worth it. I looked so different. I got my extensions taken out, dyed my hair brown, cut them in steps...

"You look gorgeous babe" Jasmine squealed.

"I look like my mom" I said

I payed the cashier and gave a hug to Dana and then left with Jas.

When i reached the mansion, Cara was talking to someone in the living room. When she was done she came in kitchen and grinned.

"Wow" was all she said looking at me.

"You look just like your mom beautiful!" She said kissing my forehead.

"LOOK WHO'S BACK!" Someone yelled

I turned around to see- HELL NO.

A.N.

HEY!

So you guys like the story till now?

Alot of you are telling me that the chapters im writing are very short, im really sorry its just that I've been so busy packing and stuff... But I'm going to write more as soon as im free with chores and packing.

Thank you for reading,voting and commenting. Really means alot!

Love,

Sam