Chapter 13

Chapter 13

"Congrats!" I screamed and jumped into Nate's arms. He held onto me as tight as possible. I wrapped my legs around his torso and squealed.

Everyone was cheering for Nate and Max and Maria was sucking Max's face.

"Party at my house!" Max yelled and once again everyone shouted and clapped. "

You wanna go?" Nate asked

I pecked his lips and nodded.

He smiled and put me down, I saw Max and Maria coming towards us. Max purposely bumped his shoulder onto Nate's and walked off with Maria.

"Watch where you're going." Nate said pissed off. Max just scoffed and kept going.

"Leave it Nate, he's not worth it" I said putting my hand on his hard chest.

"Yo Jade! You coming to the party?" Jasmine yelled

I turned to see her and she was on Caden's back, they are so adorable!

"Yeah, see you there." I said and Nate put his arms around waist. I turned to him and smiled.

"Finally, The Jade Parker is my girlfriend!" He said smirking.

"Oh yes, nice speech by the way!" I said smiling

"What can I say? Im a natural!" He said

"We'll see if you're a natural with other things too!" I said laughing.

"Oh, I'll show you babe." He said and picked me up and kissed me passionately. It wasn't like those rough and hard kisses. It was smooth and our lips were in sync. It was beautiful. Finally after what seemed like a year, we pulled apart. I looked into his eyes and saw love.

"That was amazing, you're amazing!" He said and kissed my forehead

NATE'S POV...

The moment I saw Jade this morning, I knew she was my girl. I loved her when I was young, i loved her when I was jail, i loved her everyday, i love her now. I know that Max likes her too but I will show him that I will treat her million times better than he ever will. He's just a player, a man-whore. Max and I have history with Maria, and I really dont want this to happen to Jade, she'll break. Jade's parents were good friends with my parents before she was born and before they passed away. I know she has an aunt, and I've heard that she's really gorgeous but I've never seen her. I can't believe Max told her that her parents died because of her, thank god Jazz told me. Jade deserves the best, and I'll give her the best. I didn't ask her because she changed and turned into a hottie, I couldn't care less about her looks, it's just a bonus. She's perfect in my eyes, she's beautiful, nice, adorable and every good word in the Oxford Dictionary.

"Nate?" I heard her say. I turned to her and smiled.

"You zoned out. Come on, we have to go babe" She said and I nodded. After a few minutes, i was driving and threw a glance at Jade who seemed to be deep in thoughts.

"Babe?" I asked

"Hmm?" She replied not looking at my direction

"Babe, what's wrong?" I asked stopping the car.

"It's nothing, don't worry." She said but she knew i wasnt satisfied.

I put my hands on her cheeks and she looked at me.

"What is it princess?" I asked again.

Jade's POV

"I don't know, I mean everything is going so fast Nate . Honestly, my plan was to get revenge on Max for treating me that way but now I'm your girlfriend and everything is going to be messed and.." Before I could continue Nate said "stop blabbering angel!"

I looked at him and raised my eyebrows.

"I knew babe, i knew from the beginning that you wanted revenge on Max. I dont know if you've seen this but Max dosen't stop staring at you and clearly he likes you Jade. You're my girlfriend, that is very hard for him to take in. He looked so jealous when I kissed you, it was unbelievable." Nate said holding my hand.

"So you're telling me you only asked me out to make him jealous?" I asked with a weird feeling in my stomach.

"Ofcourse not. I couldn't give a flying fuck what that bastard thinks, all I'm saying is that we're dating now, and everyone is happy except Maria and Max so by dating me and getting them jealous, you're getting your revenge but you're mine too."

I sighed and nodded." Yah, you're right!"

"Aren't I always princess?" He said smirking.

I laughed and pecked his cheek and we were on our way back to Max Anderson's Big Bash...

A.N.

LONNNNNG CHAPTERRR <3

OK SO BTW NEXT CHAPTER THERE IS SOMETHING VERY BIG HAPPENING ok bye xx