Other Books by Sarcastic Sisters

Avatar the Last Airbender/ Legend of Korra 

Master of Peace {Bolin} 

Nini is the eldest daughter of Master Tenzin and Granddaughter of Avatar Aang. Alongside her father, she leads the new generation of Airbenders into the modern world. When Avatar Korra arrives in Republic City to finish her training, Nini is confronted with new challenges. A war raging in the underground of the city has been revealed, and with the help of new friends and a newly found love interest, Nini and Korra will save their world.

Harry Potter 

Delisle {George Weasley}

Madeleine Delisle is a prodigy student and the only child of a highly respected French Auror. Her parents expect greatness from her in their fields of work but she is passionate about Magical Creatures. She attends Beauxbatons with her cousins, their presence worshipped by their fellow students. On her annual trip to the Quidditch World Cup, she travels with her father to Britain but instead of fun and celebration. Everyone's life was put in danger. Separated from her father, she finds comfort in an old friend's younger brother and discovers someone with the same habit of disappointing.

Attack on Titan 

Memories {Levi Ackermann}

Noa Hansen has always impressed her superiors, perfect form, evidence-based judgement and incomparable endurance but after a devasted loss on her 42nd mission past the wall, she was put to the sidelines.

In an attempt to support her, she was given a position as a teacher in the 104th Cadet Corps where she met a range of different characters. As she healed and her students neared their graduation, she began to crave her return to her squad and her captain. Everything was about to return to normal, that was until the Colossal Titan appeared at the gate to Trost...