6

Giovanni's Pov

Tuesday December 2nd 2031

At this point, the sun was rising and we were still searching for our mates. Although tired, we were still determined to find our mates. My father mind linked and tried to convince us that we move onto plan B. That was to search all the hospitals possibly in the area, but there was no way in hell I was leave my mate somewhere in this mess. Our pants were soaking wet from the waist high water that was still in some of the areas. But we are not giving up just yet, they might still be here around some of these high buildings. But as the water was getting deeper, like up to our chest. We started losing hope, we could still touch the ground, but at points it would suddenly just drop and we have to swim over. But as we passed the Star light hotel and resort, one of the newest in this area. We started to hear voices above us and we looked up to see a familiar face.

It was no mistake, Alpha Adam on the roof top. "Alpha Vaughn, is that you down there" he then said and we quickly reply. "Alpha Adam, nice to see you here during this unfortunate time" I then said. "I'm guessing your looking for Tyler and Carlos" he then said, making our eyes widen. "Did you see them around" I then asked, but I sort of see him shrug. "I'm not sure" I then said "but I did have a Carlos and Tyler that looked very similar to your description in the picture". That got us mind linking my dad and to bring a helicopter over to our location. They told us to wait on the roof top of the star light hotel and resort for them to pick us up.

||Time Skip To Thirty Minutes Later||

They finally arrived and we climbed up the ladder and got in. Alpha Adam stayed behind in order to watch over his pack members. He told me that they were transported to the Saint Wolfs Medical Center. We thanked him and we flew off to get the car and drive to Saint Wolfs. But when we got there, there had to be a whole crowd of werewolfs. We landed not to far from the hospital and walked to the entrance. Everyone scented who we were so they made way and everyone went silent. It looks like they were only letting the Alphas and Betas in so we were in the clear. There were guards all around the perimeter of the hospital They let me, Mateo, and my dad into the hospital while trying to hold the others back from getting in with us. It was not that crowded in here, but there was blood trailing and all over the floor.

Probably it was because they must've taken the patients through this area. And it must've been a lot of casualties here. We walked to a moderately large group of people surrounded some bulletin boards with name lists on them. But one board had no people surrounding it, but I quickly regretted it because it was the list of the dead. When the group began to get smaller and move to the dead list. I went to the lists and called Mateo over to help, after he came we began to read over the list.

But after thirty minutes of reading later, we were done with the names for the alive. We then reluctantly went on to read the dead names. I saw some people crying in the seats and floor, but I didnt even bother looking at them. I need to focus on my mate and my problems right now.

||Carlos Pov||