9

Friday December 19th, 2031

Giovannis Pov

"You are now all dismissed" I then said. "YES ALPHA" they all yelled back. Great, now that I have finished pack training. I can cross that off my agenda now. Now it's time to go back to my room. And take a nice deserving shower. "Maybe we can shower with ma-" Grey then got cut off by me. "I'm going to stop you right there Grey" I then said to him "I know what your going to do". "But it's not sexual or anything" Grey then said "it's just a nice shower with mate".

"Grey"

"Yes"

"Shut Up"

My wolf then whined before speaking. "Your so mean" he then said "why are you so mean". God, why must my wolf be so childish. "Hey Matt" I then greeted "what are you doing today". "Sleep" Mateo then said "just sleep". "Really, your just sleeping today" I then said. "Tch, alright" I then said "do what you wanna do". "And after that me and Carlos might be going to the pool to swim" he then said "how can you not have some fun in one day". "Ok, what about you" he then asked "what are you doing today". "I am going to spoil my mate" I then said "take him to stores and buy him new things". "Oh, he is not going to like that" Matt then said before chuckling. "What" I then asked "how do you know he won't like it". "Well, Carlos and Tyler are basically the same person" Matt then said "so, they don't like spending others money". "Whatever, didn't you take your mate shopping" I then asked him "because the first week back you told me about it". "Well obviously you weren't paying attention" he then said "because what I was trying to say is that I tried to take my mate shopping". "But he's more faster then me" he then exclaimed "he got replacement credit or debit cards from the bank already on the first to second day back". "And I heard that he already got Tyler new ones as well" Matt then added. "Damn, they are fast" I then said. "Not as fast as mates going to be when sucking my-" I then had to cut him off once again. "GREY" I then yelled at him "SHUT THE HELL UP". "Alright, jeez you don't have to yell about it" he then exclaimed.

I sighed before I let Matt go to his mate. I then walked to the pack house. Greeting everyone I pass a good afternoon. I then reach my room and unlock the door. My room is basically like an apartment. Like all alphas I heard about that brag about their rooms. I walk into the bed room to find Tyler still sleeping. Tch, typical for a thing that Tyler would do. I sighed before chuckling as silent as possible. Maybe I should wake him up after showering. I got curious before I sniffed my shoulder a little bit. And holy hell do I stink. That little wash up in the river during that run in wolf form did not help at all. Definitely gonna have to shower really good today. I silently walkover to the bathroom before shutting the door lightly.

Ten Minutes Later

It dose feel great to get back to training with the pack. Not only do I get in great shape. But it's a great way to teach the pack to fight and protect. I get out the shower only to realize that I forgot to grab some clothes out from my closet. "Just go out naked" Grey then said "mate won't mind at all". "Grey, I swear to god" I then said "you better shut the hell up about having sex with Ty". "But I want to do it now" Grey then whined "and I bet you want to do the same". "I know Grey" I then said "but we can't have more stress put on Tylers back". "Plus, we need to take it slow" I then continued. Grey then whined before agreeing. I opened the door after I wrapped a towel around my waist. Only to find Tyler still sleeping. Damn, what time is it anyway. I looked to the clock in my wall. It was around one. After I get dressed I can wake him up. But then I noticed that he was laying on his stomach. So that means his butt was pretty much exposed. This made my wolf go crazy. Pacing around in my head while whining and growling. While trying to claw his way to control once in a while. "Grey, control yourself this instant" I then commanded. "I can't" Grey then growled out "can't you see his butt is putting me into overdrive of horny". "God, why are you such a horny wolf" I then asked him. "SHUT UP" he then yelled "LOOK AT HOW HARD YOU ARE". I looked down to see myself in the process of getting a hardon. I cursed at myself quietly as I quickly went to the closet to get dressed. But my wolf pleaded for me to leave the door open. To stop him from being annoying. I did as he said before dropping the towel.