12

December 25th, 2031

Tylers Pov

Well, it's officially the day of Christmas. And you know what we are doing right now. Absolutely nothing but just waking up. Then again we were up late. So it's pretty understandable of the both of us to sleep late. I turned my body over to my night stand. Seeing the alarm clock. I squint my eyes and blink a couple of times before my vision finally cleared. Twelve twenty nine it read. Nope, never mind it just turned to twelve thirty. God, did we miss Christmas breakfast. Probably not, the whole pack house is quiet today. Possibly everyone is still sleeping. But man was I just really wrong. Cuz just then the door suddenly burst open. I turned to see Carlos standing in the door way.

"WAKE THE FUCK UP" he yelled "ITS CHRISTMAS AND YOUR STILL ASLEEP". He then ran over to the bed and climbed onto it. He then started to rapidly jumping up and down the bed. "Carlos" I then exclaimed "what in the world do you think your doing". "I'm waking you guys up" he said between jumps "since you wouldn't wake up". "No stop" I then exclaimed again "your going to wake Geo up". Just on cue. We then heard a low growl coming from the sleeping alpha. We both looked down to see Geo or Grey. Wait, shit I'm still confused on which one is who. "Just what in the hell do you think your doing" he then growled out at Carlos "can't you see I'm trying to have a peaceful sleep". "But it's Christmas morning" Carlos then whined out "but now it's noon now thanks to you".

"GET" Geo then yelled out in his alpha tone "OUT. "Yes sir" was all Carlos said before he quickly sprinted out like the flash. But Geo still growled at the fact he didn't close the door. "Uh, good morning" I then said to hopefully calm him down. His face instantly changed from anger to calm. He looked at me with a smile slowly growing on his face. "Hehe, hey baby" Geo said "good morning". "Good morning Geo or Grey" I said as I we both kissed. "Hehe, it's me Geo for today" he then said "Grey let me have control for Christmas Day". "Oh, that's nice of him" I then said. "So where's my morning kiss" Geo then asked "I need your morning kiss on my lips so I can get up".

"Ugh, no" I whined "I don't want you to kiss my morning breath". "Oh come on" Geo exclaimed "what's wrong with morning breath". "I mean" I then said "I just don't like the fact we kiss with our morning breath". "Oh come on babe" Geo exclaimed again "I have morning breath too". I sighed before I kissed him on the cheek. "Hey" he said as I backed away "I wanted that on the lips". "Nope, your going to wait until you and I brush my teeth" I then said "ok, I Tyler Dashell is now out of bed". Before he could even respond or intervene. I jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom. I went to close the door. But Geo was already at the door way. I began to laugh as Geo picked me up and spun us around.

He set me on the counter before he starts kissing me. It was felt soft yet it felt so dominating at the same time. God Tyler why can you make up your mind. We broke the kiss shortly after to catch our breath. Wait, how are we out of breath already. Oh right, we did run to the bathroom. "There's my morning kiss" Geo said in a husky voice. Wow, can't even tell you how deep it is. "Merry Christmas Baby" he said in the same husky voice "you love this voice don't you". He then kissed me again. Well, more like planted a kiss on my lips. He chuckled before he then hugged me tightly. "Come on now" I then said "I need to pee". "Ok, then go pee" he said as I got down. "We'll, I'm going to need you to leave first" I said "I am kind of shy around people staring". "Ugh, fine" Geo exclaimed "but please be quick". "Grey can't stand to be away from you" he then said again "not even for a couple of minutes". I groan as I ushered him out. I then went on the toilet to do my business.

Once I was done I flushed and got out. I washed my hands for about twenty seconds before I then opened the door. Geo came in and walked over to the toilet. Then he went and casually took out his cock and started peeing. I stared in shock. Wait, bad Tyler. Focus on getting your tooth brush ready. Not even a second went by when Geo got my attention back. "Keep staring at it babe" Geo then said "I love it when you stare at my dick". "Ew" I exclaimed "just hurry up and finish peeing". Geo finished as I continued to put toothpaste on my brush. I then put the tooth brush under the running water for a little bit. Before I started to brush my teeth.