10

Monday December 22nd, 2031

Tylers Pov

"Tyler" Carlos then started "to be honest I think I need plastic surgery". I raise my eye brow at him. Before looked at him confused. "Why do you think you need plastic surgery" I then asked "I think you look absolutely fine just the way you are". He was silent for a moment before he sighed. He looked back at the mirror before playing with his face and looking at himself. "I don't know to be honest" he then said "I just think Matt doesn't like the way I look". "What do you mean" I then fired another question before another "what makes you think Matt doesn't like the way your body looks". "I just know Tyler" he whined as he then turned to me "I just know that he doesn't like it". "Carlos, Mateo would kill you if you got plastic surgery" I then exclaimed "what makes you think that he's going to like it". "He's going to like it" he then said "in fact he's going to love it".

"And if I get it" he then continued "how is he going to know". "He's going to know Carlos" I then said "you know how wolfs are with their mates appearances". Carlos then sighed before coming over to the bed and falling face first into the mattress. "Ok, what do you think is wrong" I then asked "what makes you feel so unsatisfied with your body". Carlos then groaned before looking up at me. "It's my face" he then said "it's so round and chubby". "What makes you think it's that way" I then asked again. "Well, it's just that ever since me and Mat came back" he then started "I just started noticing how he looks at my face". "I know he loves squeezing it and commenting on it for fun". "But I know that behind that smile he hates it" he then exclaimed "he absolutely hates it". "Now thats where I'm stopping you right there my Freind" I then said "let me ask you something". "What makes you think that he hates you" I then asked "I mean have you seen how he has treated you the past couple of weeks". "I mean he was really loving and kind but" I then interrupted him. "Well then there's your answer" I then said "he loves you". "And how do I know that" He then exclaimed "how do I know he doesn't hate my body". "Ugh, do you have some advise" he then whined "on how I can do this".

"I say don't do it" I then said "but it's your body so you can do whatever with it". "But I strongly say don't do it" I then said again "because your perfect just the way you are". Carlos laughed before hugging me. "That's what he says all the time" he then said "I'm glad that we're best friends". "Hehe, don't even mention it" I then said before I hugged him back "now come on". I then got up from bed before heading towards the door. "I have that appointment at the DMV" I then whined from nervousness. "Oh right" Carlos then said "you need to renew your drivers license". "Hehe, but hey" he then said again "at least the thing was going to expire next year". "Yeah, but I'm still nervous" I then squealed out. We were both laughing before we were out the door. We greeted everyone we passed. So far so good. No sign of me and Carlos mate. We did tell them that we were going to the dmv last night. But we didn't tell them when. We were at the door when Carlos opened it. He got out before me. As I was out the front door. I was suddenly stopped by two arms wrapping around my waist. Before my back hit into something hard. I tense for a moment before I relax when a familiar smell hits me. "And where do you think your going" I hear a familiar deep voice ask.

I then sighed when I realized it was Geo. "I asked you a question love" he then said again "where are you going". "Didn't I tell you last night and this morning" I then said "I'm going to the DMV". "Why are you going there" he then asked again. "Geo , I'm getting my drivers license renewed" I then said before turning to him. "Not Geo" he then said growled out softly. I then raised my eyebrow for the second time today. "What do you mean" I then asked "you are clearly Geo that's your name". "Not my name, babe" he then said again in the same deep husky voice. "Hmmmm, Geo oh my god" I then whined out "stop the jokes Geo". "I'm not joking babe" he then said seriously "now stop calling me Geo and look in my eyes". I rolled my eyes before I looked into his eyes. Hehe, hey that rhymes.