15

December 31st, 2031

Giovanni's Pov

Well, today is New Year's Eve. And another large pack we invited is coming over to celebrate. The blue ice pack is coming by to celebrate the New Years with us. And Alpha Alex and his son are quite excited to finally meet Tyler in person. And if your wondering how the sons mate is doing. Well, Jack said that he was having the best time ever. We found out recently that the day he was kidnapped by accident. He got kicked out by his parents for a reason he doesn't want to talk about that much. So we gave him some time to think when he was ready. Jack like me is spoiling his mate with a lot of things. Such as gifts, clothes, and other things. He's still a little skittish and shy around people. But he's slowly improving and opening up the more he meets.

But moving onto our lives now. We were just making the final preparations for the party. With a mix of my pack members and the blue ice pack. This party is going to fill up the bottom of the house. I watched as my mate continued to cook some pretty delicious food for us. And my mouth was pretty much watering from the sight of all of this food in front of me. It's currently six in the evening and getting pretty dark. That was when Alex, Jack, and Aiden walked in. Making them the first three guest we have. "Alpha Geo" Alpha Alex then said "it's great to finally see you again". "Hey Geo" Jack then said "how have you been". "I've been doing great guys" I then said "actually, I'm better then eIve ever been since I got Tyler back". "We'll we're so excited to meet him in person" Jack then said "especially my little one here". Aiden blushed before I lead them inside. "Guys, meet Tyler Dashell" I then said "my cute short mate". "Hey, I'm not that short" Theo then exclaimed before smacking me playfully on the chest.

"Wow, it's so nice to finally meet" Alex then said "my name is Alpha Alex". "But you can call me Alex" he then continued "this is my son Jack and his mate Aiden". "Hello, it's nice to meet you guys" Tyler then said "can you all help me bring this all outside please". "And help yourself to some food if you want" he then said before picking up a tray of fried chicken. "Wow, you look fairly similar to me" Aiden then said "no wonder they mistook me as you". "It's just you two have different features" Alex then said "but you have his face and eyes". We all helped out Tyler to carry out the final trays of food. Before we all covered them with metal covers and nets from pests. We then went back inside to talk a bit more. Before all of the guests arrived.

Six Hours Later

"Five"

"Four"

"Three"

"Two"

"One"

"HAPPY NEW YEAR" we all yelled before we all lit off all the left over fireworks at the same time. They fired into the air as I looked into Tyler. Man, this feels like a movie scene. I leaned in towards Tylers face. Before kissing him right on the lips under the fireworks. We broke the kiss after a minute. Before we all watched the fireworks fire into the sky. After all of the fireworks were done. We all went inside to just hang out for a bit. Before about thirty minutes past before everyone started to go home. It's pretty lucky that werewolf's can't get drunk. Well, technically some can but most don't. It doesn't matter anyway since didn't drink that much. Well, still I don't advise you all to drive after just one bottle. Werewolf or not never know what could happen when you get behind the wheel.

"Have a safe drive home everyone" I greeted them all before I went back inside. Strangely, Tyler wasn't on the couch waiting for me. I went up stairs before going into my room. That's when I saw Tyler. Laying down on his stomach watching some random show on his laptop I got him for Christmas. I guess he saw my tell me from the reflection from the screen. So he turned his head around to look at me. "Oh, hey Geo" he then said before sitting up "sorry if I wasn't downstairs earlier". "I just wanted to relax a little bit" he then continued "hey, you ok". "You seem a bit tense" he then asked before tilting his head. "Let your wolf take over" I then said. "What" was all he was able to say before I interrupted him.