Prologue

Giovanni's Pov

Have you ever found out the name of your mate, but immediately regret having to know the name. Yeah, like many werewolfs that turn the age of twenty, we get to know the names of our respective mates and know what they thing and how they feel. Well, when I found out what the name of my mate when I turned the age. I punched the wall, while my family watched in shock. God damn, why did my mate have to be the one and only 'Tyler Dashiell'. The runt of the pack and the one who just had to come out as gay. Yeah, hate me all you want though, but as soon as I turn thirty and we both feel the bond.

I will reject him on the spot and maybe even banish him from the pack. I know it sounds harsh, but still I don't want a loser geek fag as a mate. Oh, and I am not alone, my beta who is my best friend. He is the same age as me and even the same birthday, but no we aren't related. His mate's name is Carlos Fernandes, who was also the best friend of Tyler. He also hated the fact that he was his mate. So we were both deciding rather if we would reject them or just give them a chance.

But that was nine years ago...

Now I am twenty nine, well about to become thirty in the coming months. Which is like one month, but for me its coming in too fast for me. But me being me, I was pretty eager and excited to be an alpha and run this pack with help from my family. But this mating thing has been driving me crazy. I mean the closer I get to my birthday, the angrier and annoyed I get. Every time I have to walk by Tyler I always get pissed off. So I try to avoid him as much as possible, but if I have to be with him I try to hide my anger. Mateo is doing the same, but we both know we cant keep doing this forever.

We are still deciding on what to do with those two when our birthdays come up. Oh and you know how werewolfs know what their thinking and feeling. Yeah, once I figured out how to block it like three days later after I found out the name. I immediately blocked Tyler from my thoughts and so did Mateo. Speaking of those two, I wonder what they are up to, I thought to myself as I groan in discus while going back to watching Netflix on my tv.

||Tyler's Pov||

||Flash Back Nine Years Ago||

"Are you excited to know who your mates name is, Carlos" I then ask my best friend and he nodded. "Well of course" Carlos then said "every werewolf cant wait to at least know the names of their mate". Me and Carlos are both turning twenty, we are not related but we were just born on the same day. And I heard the Alpha and Beta were born on the same day too, and I wish them well on their mates. Well, even though we don't have a very good relationship, I still respect him.

While everyone is down stairs, celebrating the alpha and beta's birthday, just like us they are not related. Just born on the same day. But since they are more important then us, they get a huge celebration. While us, we don't get noticed very often, just a few greetings and short conversation. But we both like it like that, I know it sounds sad but we are not good at socializing. We are celebrating all on our own in our bed room, yes we share a room. But hey at least they gave us queen sized beds for the both of us and a privacy wall of when we sleep.

And even better, we have our own living room with a big tv and our own bathroom. We bought a small cake for the both of us. Mine was a vanilla sponge cake with white fluffy icing and strawberry's in and on the cake. And I bought Carlos a cookie and cream chocolate fudge filled cake. And yes, we can eat as much chocolate as we want, we are not a full on dog you know.

We put and lit the candles on each others cake and began to sing happy birthday.

"Happy Birthday To Us"

"Happy Birthdayy Tooo Usssss"

"Hahahaha"