11

December 24th 2031

Tylers Pov

You know what day it is right. Yup, it's officially Christmas Eve here. And I was supposed to go out last minute shopping two hours ago. But I over slept till one o'clock in the afternoon. And when I tried to get up. Geo was still sleeping and was on top of me. And do you think my stick arms can get him off me. Obviously not a chance I can do anything. Oh, your wondering why he is sleeping in as well. Well, he dose a thing on holidays where everyone can take a break to go to their families to spend time together. Even though he may be ruthless and mean looking. That doesn't mean he's kind hearted and nice. But I really need to find a way to get him off me while not waking him up. I think I also need to get those noise canceling ear buds soon when I sleep. Otherwise I need to deal with his loud snoring forever. I whined as quiet as possible before I tried pushing him off me again.

Only to fail once again. But then I had an idea pop up in my head. I grabbed the pillow I was laying my head on. Before taking it and putting it next to his face. And just like magic the plan worked. He started to sniff before turning his head. His sniffed at the pillow before he smiled. He mumbled something before he took the pillow and slowly rolled off of me. I quickly but quietly got out of bed before I went to the bathroom. I then did my daily bathroom shenanigans before I came out and carefully walking to the closet. Got some clothes on before I then went to his office. I got a post it and wrote a letter down. I then went back and placed it on his nightstand. I then planted a kiss on his check before silently walking out and opening the door. I then closed the door before I checked to see if I had everything. Once everything was checked off. I headed out to my car. I passed Matt and Carlos before passing Giovanni's Dad. Wait, did I ever mention his name. In case I didn't say it yet. Giovanni's dads name is Joseph Leon. While his mother's name is Sophia Valentina Rosa. I got in and started my drive to the mall.

Two Hours Later

Alright, after five hours of shopping. I finally had the gifts for everyone. I got Carlos more skin car products. I also got him a necklace he always wanted. Oh, and I also got him some new clothes with amazing designs on them. Then I got Geo a black leather messenger bag. Which was around five hundred dollars. Then I bought some shoes for Dior as well as some dress shoes from another brand. Then for Joseph and Sophia. I got Joseph a suit and dress shoes. And some other clothes. Then I got Sophia a very nice dress and other clothes. And I may have bought them both some tickets to somewhere special yesterday. So that explained the clothes and things. I don't know what to get Matt yet. But I'm still looking around. That's when I saw a fancy watch place. He always told me he wanted a watch like this. I can stop by here after I put all of these boxes and bags in my car. I then came out with a ton of bags and boxes. I was so fortunate that this mall had their own shopping carts. I walked with my shopping cart over to my car before I stopped a short distance. I looked under my car just to be safe before checking my surroundings. Once I told myself I was good. I opened my trunk and put my things in there carefully. Hey, these things were expensive you know.

I then went and closed the trunk before locking my car. That was when I felt two arms wrap around me. I screamed as I began to thrash and kick around. "Baby, calm down" a familiar deep voice said "it's only me". I instantly knew who it was before I got out of his grip. Sure enough, there stood Geo. Or Grey, wait I should ask. "Oh my god" I then exclaimed "don't scare me like that". He then raised his hands in surrender before putting them down. "Wait, which one are you" I then asked "are you Grey or Geo". He blinked a few times from confusion before he began to chuckle. "It's Grey baby" he then said "the one and only". I sighed before he hugged me tightly. "What are you doing here" I then asked "I thought you were dealing with some sort of business involving the pack". "Nope, nothing really interesting happened" he then said "nothing but some paperwork, emails, and some online meetings with other packs". "Oh, so you had nothing better to do then" I then asked "like training pack members or something". "I would do that" he then said "if it weren't for the fact that it's almost Christmas". "Oh wait" I then said "that's right I totally forgot about that". He sighed before he started to chuckle. "So, are you finishing up" he then asked "because I saw you with a lot of bags and boxes coming out".