Chapter 10

(I love Julie and the phantoms songs so I decided to put them in✨)

Ameerah's pov:

I woke up and woke Andrew up. I pointed to the window for him to go since it was already morning and our parents arrived from their function.

He groans because he was tired and he didn't want to go. "out now!" I  shout him softly.

"But I don't want to" he pouts at me. I sigh, "our parents are here my father will kill you if he finds you here" I reason.

"OK" and he nods his head and gets up from the bed and starts walking to the window. When he got to the window he stopped and looked at me. "one more thing babe" he starts walking to me and gives me a kiss on my forehead.

"Now go" I rub his arm and he makes his way to the window and walks on the tree platform.

Once he left I got up from the bed and went out of the room and freshend up. I got ready for school and headed my downstairs into the kitchen, my mom looked confused. "morning mom".

She turns her head quickly, "Oh, morning dear..." she turns back to the sink" I  have a question about last night" my widen in terror realizing that I didn't wash the dishes.

"Did you invite anyone over?"she wipes her hands with a cloth and looks at me.

"Uh..Ummm..i did but please don't get angry at me or anything please" I plead.

She raises an eyebrow at me."Ok?"

"Well I also didn't invite him over" I fidget with my fingers.

"Him?" she puts the cloth aside and leans back onro the sink counter.

"Yeah, Andrew came over last night"i looked at my fingers.

"Andrew? As in Charlotte's son?" she points out. I nod my head slowly.

"Why didn't you tell me you had a guest over?" she crosses her arms over her chest.

"Because if I told you last night dad will go crazy" I looked up to see her.

"Ok that's true, but your father trusts him" she stands straight with her eyebrows furrowed.

He does?

"Wait dad trusts him?"I furrow my eyebrows.

"Yes, when yall were kids your father kept on saying that you and him will end up together" she walks to the other side of the kitchen.

Wow my father actually predicted us being together.

"Umm...M.. Mom I need to tell you something" I stutter.She turns around. "yes dear"

I start to fiddle with my fingers again. "MeandAndrewaredating" I mumble softly and quickly.

"What dear?"she raises an eyebrow.

I close my eyes and sigh."Me and Andrew are dating" I furrow my eyebrows to what I said and open my eyes to see my mother smiling at me.

"O my word, your father was right"she let's a little laugh out. She calls for my father.

"Mom, please no, please" my eyes widen.

My father comes into the kitchen."You called for me?"

My mother grins and looks at me and then to my father. My father raised an eyebrow. "Seems like you predicted something" my mother's grim grows bigger.