Chapter 3

Ameerah's pov:

My heart was racing, I was taking short hreaths should I except or not because this is my first time I have seen a ghost. Yes or no yes or no.While I'm thinking if I should say yes to the ghost or no. I think I should say-
I was interuptured by the ghost.

"hey! Are you gonna agree or not"
The ghost said it in an angrily way.

I took a deep breath and said, "OK... I will except your promise" I say as I wrap my pinkie finger around hers.

She started laughing and said, "it's getting late now you should go home" she keeps on laughing as I turn around and exit the forest.

~~~~~~~~Time skip ~~~~~~~~
               ° At home °

I entered my house where my mother came running to me. "Dear Ameerah where hav you been?" she asks whole hugging me. "I was so worried about you -"I cut her off."Mum I'm alright it just that I decided to walk home today." my mother sighs in relief. "Well now let's get you something to eat she takes me to the kitchen and she gives me a plate with a steak and vegetables." Thanks mum " i say as I give her a hug.

<Time skip>

I was in bed now I was still thinking about that ghost I saw. She said her name was bilqees but she didn't tell me her full name why?.

Why was I the only one who heard her?. WAIT! What if I'm the only one who can see her. Why did she make a promise with me.

I forgot to tell Rameen about this but do I need to tell, do I have to tell her. Rameen is one of my closest friends but what if I have too keep this a secret what if the ghost is tryna tell me something about my past.

She told me she won't hurt me and I made a promise to her but will she be nice or will she be scary and weird again. I wonder if she was like this when she was alive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't know if this chapter is long or short but it's kinda of a chapter you have to think about but what does Ameerah tell Rameen does she need to tell her?

And if yall have any ideas plz comment.

Thanks for the votes ✨