Chapter 9

It's last period and the bell rang. I saw Bilqees looking at Josh because he was in my class today, I was shocked that she was looking at him. But I just left that alone.

I have a boyfriend now and his my neighbor! How crazy is that.

I was waiting at the school grounds for Andrew, he had soccer practice so he's gonna be smelling with sweat.

Bilqees was bored so she was troubling the boys at the bench. She was throwing water at them and she pushed some of the boys of the bench.

The captain  of the team blew his whistle and all of them went to him. I couldn't hear what he was saying but seemed like it was time up.

Andrew looked at from the field and came to me. "I'm done with practice, I'm just gonna get changed into my proper clothes instead of these smelly ones"he looks at his t shirt and looks back at me and chuckles.

"OK, baby" I nod my head give him a kiss on his cheek. I could feel his cheek get red.

He kisses my forehead and goes to the locker room. I waited for a few minutes and he came back with a blue and white striped top and black jeans. He grinned looking at me and went to him. "Do I smell calogne?" I look up at him.

"I wouldn't want my girl to say I'm stinking on the way home"he raises and eyebrow and smiles.

"OK" I chuckle.

My eyes widen that I forgot where
Bilqees is. "What's wrong something happened?" his smile faded away.

"I forgot where Bilqees went" I whispered and his eyes widened.

I look at the bench where she was troubling the boys. But she wasn't there I look at the locker room she wasn't there then I looked at the goal post she was there.

"There she's over there" I point behind Andrew because it was behind him he looked around and saw her.

He looks back at me. "we need to tell her we leaving" I nod my head at him.

He takes my hand and we walk up to Bilqees. Before I could say anything she spoke. "Ah, the two love birds that said they weren't dating until noe"she gives a like that said 'I told you so'.

"OK, listen Bilqees we going home you need to go back to the forest" I tell her and she looks at me and at Andrew confused.

"I'm not going anywhere I like this place, I can trouble people and make them scared."she makes an excuse.

"You can't just stay here and scare people without a reason to it,plus you stay in the forest-" I got cut off by Andrew and I looked at him.

"Bilqees, we might not be the only people that can see you but just go back to the forest" I look at bilqees and she nods her head at both of us.

"So you Comeing with us or you gonna go fly your way to the forest" I say and she looked a little angry and a little sad.

"I'll find my way when I'm with yall two it's toooo quiet" she crossed her arms over her chest.

"the only reason we were quit -" I was hit by Andrew's elbow. "I.. I mean ya we are always quit" I stutter.

"OK, I'm heading out"she turns around and starts to fly away.

I look at Andrew and he looks back at me. I chuckle and takes my hand that he was holding and kiss the back of my palm.

"Ready to go home?" I ask him and he nods at me.

×°Time skip°×

We were laughing and joking on the walk to our houses. We parted our ways and I entered my house with no one but a note on the table.