Chapter 2

Ameerah's pov:

It's was last period and the bell rang for us to go home so I said goodbye to Rameen and I was on my way home when I heard voices. So I left the bus and was walking in the direction of the voices I was hearing.

It led me to the forest in the small town I lived in it was creepy but what the voices sounded like someone was crying.

I walk into the forest to see nothing there but I didn't know why but I had to say "hi, hello! Is anyone out here! "
I felt like an idiot for saying that when no one can here me.

After I said that I saw a body fly through mine. I touch my stomach to see if I'm fine and I was. My eyes were wide and I was in shock until the flouting body spoke." oh... H.. Hi-"

" WOAH, y..yo..you can talk" I said in shock.

"Of course I can talk I'm a ghost!" the ghost said in an anger tone. "if you'd let me talk I will tell you who I am" she really seemed to be angry.

"O.. O.. Ok"

"Thank you  I'm Bilqees I have been a ghost for 2 years now, and this is my first time meeting a human in ghost form"

"Wait, what! 2 years, I thought ghost don't exist! "

"Ya, those are all lies" she said while floating on top of my head. Ams she burst into a scary laugh.

"No.. No...no..this is all a dream I now it".

The ghost burst out laughing again in that scary tone. "sorry, I'm being rude I told you who I am so please tell me your name"

"My n.. Name I.. It... It's Ameerah Johnson." I said it in a shakey voice

"what the matter girl are you scared of me?, I won't hurt you I promise, pinky promise" she puts her hand in front of me and pulls out her pinkie.

_______________________________________

Ameerah seems to be really scared of bilqees but will she except the promise bilqees is offering her. Will she tell Rameen about bilqees or will she keep it a secret.

Find out in chapter 3