Chapter 5

I was on my home and this time my mum came to me when I entered.

"Oh dear, Ameerah why is there a leaf in your hair?" my mother was curious.

"A leaf ?" I fell my hair and I feel soft leaf, I took it out of my hair. It was a small green leaf.

"Ameerah where have you been, what's with the leaf, And why didn't you take the bus home again?"she did ask a lot of questions.

"Mum I just walked home again because I didn't feel like coming with bus home so I took a walk and plu our neighbors tree got cought in my hair, nothing to worry about. "I lied.

"OK, dear go take a bath and I'll give you, your food" she says while rubbing my arm.

~°Time skip°~

"Mum I'm going school walking today!"I yell from my room.

"Ok!" she yells back to me.

I got ready for school, had my breakfast, said goodbye to my parents and started walking my way to school.

Until I hear someone calling me I turn around to see Andrew Hamilton. One of the Harry Potter fans in our school and my neighbor.

"first time walking to school I see."
I puts a grin on his face.

"Yeah, now there's no big deal with that."I roll my eyes as I say it.

He chuckles," You know what, we should walk together today. "
Excuse me!

"You want me to Avra kadavra you?" I say in angry tone pointing at him.

"Woah, you really want to be send to Azkaban"he looks at confused and starts chuckling.

I sigh and I tell him,"fine only today you can walk with me"

"Ok since you agreed"he says while holding lifting his bag.

While we were walking we were passing the Wilson's house he starts talking again.

"hey, Ameerah when did you start likeing Harry Potter?"

"Oh"i think hard of the reason why I like Harry Potter and when I started to like it."I think last year at the ending, because my cousin was crazy about it so I started to watch the movies and I became crazy about it too"

"Oh that's cool, I started a year ago because I look like one of the characters and-" I cut him off.

"Wait you look like one of the characters?"I had a frown on my face.

"Ya, he's a huffelpuff" he looks at me as if I don't know who it is.

"You can't look like Justin from the second Harry Potter movie"i think hard until I realize who it is.

" yup it can't be Justin" he says before I could answer.

"You look like Cedric diggory, the hogwarts champion from the triwizerd tornemnt" I look at him.

"Wow you really do know your characters" he starts laughing.what is up with this dude he likes to laugh.

We were 2 blocks away from the school now and it went silent again.

"Andrew what hogwarts house are you?"I look at him and he looks back down at me since he was taller.

"Hmm, some quizzes said I'm a huffelpuff and some said griffindor. So I actually don't know"

"Hey, I realized something"I say out of the bloom.

"What?" he asks raising an eye brow.

"I look like Hermoine" I put a grin on my face.

He looks at my face again with a squint. "oh yeah you do" We both start laughing and we reach the school.

"Uh, Ameerah meet me in cafeteria today will ya"he asks

"Yeah sure I will meet you in the cafeteria today."

"Cool"he says as we go to or lockers.

Rameen wasn't here today I wonder why.

{time skip}

Rameen came late to school today and it was lunch time now so I went to the cafeteria just like Andrew said.

Me and Rameen got our food and went to our usual table. Rameen looks above me head as if someone was standing behind me and the she looks down.

"What?"i ask her when I took a bite from my burger.

" Hm, oh nothing" she shakes her head.

I look up to see a taffy head looking at me. I got scared but I didn't scared. He starts talking.

"So can i talk to you... "he looks at
Rameen" in private".

I look at Rameen and start walking with him. He took me to the corner of the cafeteria. " Yeah, you told me to meet you here now talk"

"I felt a connection today when we were walking"y eyes widen to hearing this.

"What kind of connection?" I ask wondering what he felt.

"A connection that me and you are meant to be with each other" he puts a grin on his face.

"so you sniffed your Amortentia potion and it smelled like me" I say it quitely so this conversation won't course drama.

"Yip"he smiles once again.

"Ugh". He raises an eyebrow at me.
"OK, you may not be the only one that felt that connection"I sigh afterwards.

His face looks surprised and then he leans close but I don't know why but I did the same...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is gonna be the longest chapter I have ever done. I guess we got a new ship in the story 😏.

If yall wondering who is Cedric diggory go search on Google and that's how he looks and I felt borec so I added some Harry Potter stuff to the book hehehe😜

OK bye now ✨✨✨