Chapter 13

Rameens pov:

I was at school and saw my fav couple Ameerah and Andrew. They are so cute together, they were holding hands together and I walked up to them.

"hey!" I greet them

"Hi" Ameerah greeted.

"I see yall two are having a good time" I had a smirk on my face. I put something in both of their lockers.
It's was two necklaces I put one in Ameerah's locker and one in Andrew's locker.

(I like it becoz of what's written on it)

I put each of them in a black small velvet box.

"Yeah, we're going on our first date on Saturday" Andrew spoke.

"Oh we are?" Ameerah seemed confused.

"Yeah I was about to tell you but Rameen came" he said.

"Ok, I left a gift in each of your lockers, hope you like it I got to go I'm meeting up with Josh" I pointed and left.

Yes, I was meeting up with Josh. I did find him cute and also handsome. Uh.... Nevermind that he said he wanted to talk to me. I looked all over for him but I couldn't find him until I passed the soccer field.

He was there but with someone else I couldn't see who the person was. So I walked to him. "Hey," he turns around and smirks that wasn't a normal smirk. "you said you wanted to talk"

"Yeah, um... Would you mind if we talk in private?" he asked his friend. And his friend nods his head and walks away.

"so now can you talk?" I was really impatient.

"I wanted to say that why don't we go out-" I cut him off.

"As in a date like we're going out on a d.. date" I stutter at the end. Ugh! I should of let him finished talk!

"If you want it that way the yeah it is a date"

I had a huge smile on my face. I was going on a date with Josh Richard! Can you believe it! Oh this is gonna so wonderful.

Ameerah's pov :

As Rameen went to her dream boy Josh me and Andrew went to our lockers and found two necklaces they were soooooooo cute. I can't believe she actually got this for us two.

Me and Rameen weren't actually good friends before we hated each other we had a fight like everyday when we were young but then that all changed.

I wonder if she still thinks if I'm and idiot. O well guess you ever know a friend that well.

×Time skip×

I was wearing the necklace Rameen gave me and Andrew well he wanted to wrap it around his wrist but it didn't work out so he had to wear it as a necklace.