Chapter 16

(so im not quitting👉👈)

Ameerah's pov :

Youssef told us how he died and described who killed him. The way he discdibed the killer sounded like the person was bad. "So your telling us that this tall light brown color girl murdered you?" Youssef nodded his head.

"OK but did you know her name?" Andrew asks.

"No I didn't know her name, I don't remember if she told me it but no I don't know her name" he responded.

"Anything else we should know about how you died?" I ask Youssef.

"No... " he for rows his eyebrows. "no not at all but when someone dies its really hard to remember what you did when you were alive"

"But then how does this... " Andrew looked like he wanted to say 'Bitch' but bilqees already knew what he was going to say she was looking at him from the corner of her eye. "this ghost knows alot about when she was alive"

"I don't know maybe it's just me" Youssef shrugs.

"It's getting late we should be going" I tell the two ghost flouting in the air. Andrew nodds and we both leave the forest.

Rameen pov:

'just remember now that you must go after them' that same sentence was stick in my head the whole time after the meeting with Amaan and the rest of them.

He gave me a mission to kill Ameerah and Andrew. I was now in Josh's car with him he was driving me home.

"They're the only friends I've known for years I can't just kill them" I said in tears.

"But you know if you don't Amaan will kill you or even abuse you besides... " he puts his hand on my lap. "I'm here for you"

I look out the window and see Ameerah and Andrew both walking out of the forest. I pat Josh's hand. "Drive slowly I think it's them"

He starts to drive slowly it was them. What they doing why did they come from the forest?

"I'm going to pull over" Josh says he also seemed to be on confused.
"Oh, and Rameen this is your chance you have to do it"

"But I don't want to do it" I was holding my tears back.

"You know what his gonna do to you if you don't" Josh holds my hand. "I'm going to help you on this one" he nodded his had at me and I nodded back.

I sighed and tried not to cry. "ok"

We got out of the car and went to them, I didn't say a word to them because I was scared.

"Hey, where have you guys been? we saw you two come out from there" Josh pointed to the forest.

"Oh, uh we were--" Ameerah was stuttering. She acting suspicious.
She didn't say a word afterwards as if she was hiding something.

"we just wanted to walk through the forest" Andrew completed the sentence for her.

"ok I guess we'll see you guys soon maybe" Josh said with a smirk. And took my hand we started walking but we went pass them. I was confused because the car is at the other side.

Josh handed me a white cloth and started to whisper in my ear. "go cover Ameerah's mouth with this one I'll go cover Andrew's"

I shook my head athum I didn't want to do it. He sighed. "ok but we not going to hurt them now we gonna take them to Amaan and then he will sort them out.

"As long as we don't hurt them" I murmured and sighed. We started walking towards them again but from behind them.

Josh looked at me and i looked he mouthed '1...2...3' and our hands with the cloth went over their mouth and they tried escaping but they couldn't.

Ameerah first stopped moving and dozed off. Andrew was still fighting to escape but he soon also dozed off.I moved my hand from Ameerah's mouth and looked at Josh scared. What have I done?

Hi! Guys srry for the late update I was busy I know it's a short chapter but I will update soon and I will make the chapters a bit longer.

--what's comin' will come and we'll meet it when it does🐾-Hagrid