[Chapter 13- Saved!]

Asano's POV~

"I understand. Thank you, Father.", I hung up and sighed... Another business trip... Yeah, I admit myself and father don't have a good relationship, he only raises his hand to me if I ever talk back or fight against him, nothing serious though, just a slap is all...
It was nearing 10pm, so I put my pencil down and went to the hall to get my shoes and coat on, I wanted to take a walk to clear my head, but mostly to relieve stress from father never spending time with me...

I walked outside and walked right through the field...I didn't feel like going through the city again, last night was rough... I got a headache from all the traffic that was piled up last night...

"AHHHHHH!!!!!"

I froze. I look around me in horror. Was... Was that a scream?!
I look around and realise Karma's house was close by, only then I remembered what his teacher told me to do. I ran towards his house, ignoring the muck and water ruining my old trainers, all that mattered was I got to the house.

I jumped over the fence and looked at the house... Only one car was there, but I know Karma's parents have a car each... I noticed a room was lit up so I snuck over to the window to take a look...

"Oh my..."

Karma was slumped against the wall, he was covered in his blood, bruises, open wounds and I saw his father standing over him with his fists covered in Karma's blood.
He was yelling something at Karam but it was muffled, but I could hear Karma crying.
I immediately ducked down and pulled out my phone, I dialed the Number of Koro-Sensei and waited anxiety...

"Hello?"

"Koro-Sensei! You need to get to Karma's house!"

"Asano?! What's happening?!"

"I... I heard Karma scream so, I-I ran to see what happened, his Father... His father is beating him to death!"

"... I'm on my way."

He hung up and I started to worry... I had to get Karma out of there... But first... I opened the camera on my phone and took a picture or two of the scene...

=10 minutes Later=

Koro-Sensei arrived with the black suit man, the man immediately kicked down the door and ran in...

I then snuck in to see him fighting with Karma's dad... I got on my hands and knees to get inside the room...

"Asano...?", I crawled to Karma and held his bloody face in my hands,"You're going to be alright... He won't hurt you anymore...", he was shaking and crying, I let him lean on me, even if he had blood all over him, the coat was old anyway...

Tadaomi's POV~

The ambulance arrived and got Karma on a stretcher...
The police also took Karma's Dad into custody for child abuse, or until we get a trail... Asana watched as Karma was put inside the ambulance...

"You can come."

He looked up at me with surprise,"You can join me to the hospital if you'd like.", he nods and we both got in the back of the ambulance, leaving Koro-Sensei to give his statement to the police...

As the nurses worked on keeping Karma alive, Asano fell asleep on me, but I slightly stroked his hair...
These kids... Have really had it..