[Noticable Wounds- Chapter 7]

Koro-Sensei's POV~

I listened to the kids of my class... Yelling and all, Tadaomi drank his coffee and sighed, "Um. Shouldn't you handle them like the monkeys they are.", I ohhed, "Ohh, yeah... I forgot.", I got up and quickly got inside, "Good Morning, Class!! Let's all calm down!!!", they all slowly but surely they all calmed down and sat down... I cleared my throat, "Thank you! Now... Let us begin!", I grabbed my chalk and the lesson began!

I wrote the math on the board the equations, I talked about the shortcuts and the tricks that get the answer. Nagisa and Rio shared their notes, Yuuma,  Hiroto, Tomohito and Ryouma argued but helped each other in their own ways, Kaede,  Megu and Itona laughed a little while helping each other...

"Koro-Sensei?", the room went silent, Karma stood up, "Can I use the restroom.", I looked at the way he was standing, he had one hand on his right waist and the other around his waist, I nod, "Be sure to be back soon!", he nods and walks out but with his hand around his waist...

Karma's POV~

I locked myself in a stall and took off my jacket to see how bad it was...

It was... It wasn't pretty... I took out some of the bandages I had from home earlier this Morning, I took out a knife and cut the old bandages and threw them in the bin before I started to redo it, while slightly hissing at the pain...

I came back to class to see Nagisa and Rio waving me over,"Welcome back, Karma! You feeling better?", I was slightly confused, "What do you mean?", Rio ohhed, "Oh, sorry! You went to the bathroom so we assumed you didn't feel well.", I nod,"Oh! No, I'm fine, just needed the bathroom.", Rio nods,"Oh! OK! So, PE starts in half an hour and we're all trying to figure out the blanks in this scenario.", I looked down at the sheet and we began to figure it all...

Tadaomi's POV~

I came in again and saw Koro-Sensei avoiding someone's bullets, my guess he ticked someone off...
I cleared my throat, and the whole room went quiet, "Sorry to interprete you all, but PE is starting in 10 minutes.", the class immediately stood up and rush to get changed, Karma and Nagisa walked to the changing rooms...

Nearly everyone was out and ready, but we were still waiting on a few people. So most of the class was setting up a Baseball game, I sighed and looked over at Koro-Sensei, who had just got back from his lunch break from... Where ever he went to this time.

Soon, we just had everyone play Baseball, so it was a nice way to spend the afternoon...
Karma and Nagisa were just watching the game unfold...

I went over to Koro-Sensei and Irina, she was busy reading her book and Koro-Sensei was finishing his food, "Ah. Tadaomi! How are you!?", "The kids are just having a few rounds of Baseball, so they're enjoying themselves.", Koro-Sensei pulled out his camera and starts to take photographs of them, Irina took her sunglasses off to bave a look,"Huh. Looks like you got off this period.", I nod as she continues her book... I looked over at the match and noticed Nagisa and Karma were coming over to us.
Once they came over,"What  happened?", Nagisa smiled,"We were just wondering if you had any more bats...", I frown,"Why?", he pointed and I sighed, ... How do they manage to break the bat. I nod,"Yeah, there's spare bats in the storage.", Nagisa smiled and ran off with Karma following him.

Suddenly Koro-Sensei used his tentacle to grab Karma's arm.

This took Karma by complete shock, he turned atohnd,"Um. What did I do to piss you off this time??", Koro-Sensei pulled Karma over to us and then loosened his grip on him, Koro-Sensei then asked,"Karma. Are you OK?", he seemed confused,"Yeah... Why...?", Koro-Sensei then rolled up his T-shirt sleeve to reveal a strange marking....

A very...concerning marking...

Karma didn't move, I looked at it and realised the markings looked like someone dug their nails through his shoulder,"Karma, what happened to your shoulder.", he was silent for a moment... Before he replied,"Oh. Um... On my way in, some random guy attacked me.", I frown... There was something not right about this, because when Nagisa came round with two knew bats, he immediately pulled his short sleeve down,"I found the bats!!! Oh. Um... Is everything OK?", Karma smiled,"No, they were just asking how the bat broke.", Kamra and Nagisa went back to the game....

Irina bit her nail a little,"I'm worried...", I remained calm,"I don't think Karma was attacked by a random man.", Koro-Sensei agreed but Irina was confused to how I could sure...

"Karma would have just gave us a answer, he would just say it without a second. He hesitated."