[Class-A Transfer Refusal-Chapter 5]

Karma's POV~

I woke up at 5 in the morning and quickly got dressed. Dad's plane lands at 6am and there's no way I'm sticking around to see him! I grab my bag, made sure my homework was done and into the kitchen to get a quick breakfast.
I ran out the door in a hurry, grabbed my bike and rode off to the hill...

It was a cloudy day so, I'm a bit nervous for PE... All I can do is pray no one will notice the scars... I changed up my bike and wiped the sleep out of my eyes, "Karma?", in fear, I quickly tried to round-kick, but a yellow tentacle grabbed my leg, "Woah. I might give you points for being on high alert.", Koro-Sensei dropped my leg and looked around, "Might I ask why your up here at 5:55am?", I got a little tense because, I didn't want to talk about my feelings, "I couldn't get back to sleep, so I just rode up here.", he nods, "I see. Well, it's actually a good thing your here!", I was surprised, "The Principle would like to have a talk with you and I!", I tilted my head in curiosity, "Why?", "I'm not sure, but let's find out shall we?", he shifted into his human form and we both walked to the main building...

Koro-Sensei walked through the halls with me beside him... I felt a little uneasy about this, but I can't show that I'm scared. My fear was soon replaced with confusion when I saw Asano waiting outside, "What are you doing here?", he shrugged, "Father asked me to be at this meeting he requested.", I rolled my eyes as he opened the door for us...

~~~~~

"Kamra. I have noticed your grades have improved greatly in your time with Class-E.", I nod, the Principal smiled, but... It didn't feel like a real smile, "So, I'm happy to say you'll be given your place back in Class-A.", I felt my heart stop. Back. No... NO! I shook my head, "Thanks for your offer, Sir. But I'm sticking to Class-E.", Koro-Sensei, Asano and The Principle were all shocked by my response. The Principle cleared his throat, "Karma. You don't have a saying in this situation. Your transfer papers are here for your teacher to sign and you'll have your old teacher again.", I was starting to mad but scared at the same time... I looked over and saw my old teacher come out of the shadows like a snake... He and Principal started to talk about the transfer...

Asano's POV~

I listened as Father and the Teacher talked about moving him. I looked over at him and noticed something... He was gripping his knees like he holding something back, a very dark shadow was casting over his eyes and his pupils were... Off? He looked at Koro-Sensei, who looked at him, Karma shook his head, in a sign saying... Don't sign the papers... Koro-Sensei then stood up, "Karma and Asano. Please leave the room while I talk with these two alone.", Karma immediately jumped out of his chair to leave and I slowly left too...

I found Karma taking deep breath like he was back at the bathroom in the restaurant... Like a... Panic attack? He gave me this cold look before taking off down the hall," Kamra come back!", but as always... He didn't listen... I put my ear to the door to try and listen in...

"HE IS NY STUDENT SIR!!! HE HAS THE CHOICE WHETHER OR NOT HE WANTS TO MOVE BACK!!! NOW; IF YOU SAY OTHERWISE BY BENDING YOUR OWN RULES, AND LAY A HAND ON HIM, I CAN TELL YOU IT WON'T BE PRETTY!!!!"

I was in stunned silence... No one has ever had the guts to threaten my father... I heard footsteps and immediately backed away from the door. Koro-Sensei came out and looked around for Karma," He ran off. Probably back to the hill. ", he nodded and left... I looked in the office and saw my father looking like he saw a ghost and the teacher looking horrified... What did this Koro-Sensei do...?!