[Chapter 12- I'm Fine]

Koro-Sensei's POV~

All of my students were running around in PE class, practicing setting traps for their grade...
I heard the sound of the school door closing,"Tadaomi, the kids are-", but it wasn't Tadaomi...It was Karma.
But Karma... He looked... He looked so tired...
That and all the wounds all around his body...
I immediately rushed to him,"Karma!! What happened to you?! Why do you look so tired?! And why are you injured?!", Nagisa practicing ran to us,"I'm fine.", Nagisa hugged Karma, he hugged back as always, but his eyes seemed to be more dull then the last time he and Tadaomi looked at his eyes...
We all had to go to Building A for an assembly, but all the time my class were in their place, I kept noticing that Class-A kept snatching glances at Karma, some snickered to the others but only one student out of that class didn't...

Asano...

He would look at Karma with his usual blank stare but this time, his eyes had sympathy in them, the while building had noticed Karma was injured, but some didn't dare to come ip with a story to why he was... All I know it... Karma is in pain, he is hiding something from me, the class, Tadaomi and the whole school...

Karma's POV~

After the stupid assembly, we all headed back to the hill, Nagisa looked up at me with sad eyes,"Karma...", I look at him,"I'm fine... I promise.", I know he didn't believe me...

"HEY, KARMA!!!"

Me and Nagisa turn around to see The Big 5 standing there... Or, The Past Big 5 and minus Asano...
"I knew you were a problem... But, man! I never thought that much!", I kept my blank expression,"Did your parents do that to you?? If so, then they made the right choice to hit you, you mentality ill demon!", I shook my head as I turned to leave,"Come off it guys." , I froze... There was no way.... I know that voice, and I know he would never do this for my class...

Asano?!

He was leaned against a pillar with his usual cold face and stared at his friends,"Asano?!?! But they--","You really think they're worth our time anymore? They proved their worth in the finals. So, do yourselves a favour and go back to studying.", his friends then ran off in fear when he shot them a very cold icey glare.

Nagisa smiled,"Thank you, Asano.", he nods,"Don't mention it.", he then walked up to us,"I apologise for that, if they bother you again, just beat them. I could care less.", Nagisa nods but I remain quiet, he then looked at me,"And you. You should probably get something for those wounds.", he then turned and left...

Me and Nagisa got back to our classroom and we all went outside for some baseball, well... I sat out again because I had a valid excuse, my injuries...

Asano's POV~

I walked through the walls to my Dad's office...
I stopped when I noticed Koro-Sensei and a man in a black suit talking, I stopped and decided to listen in...

"... So, even after he said he was unwell, he came in with more injuries."

"Yes, Tadaomi. Although, Karma is refusing to tell us anything, I strongly believe these injuries are not an accident but on purpose."

I frown... Had this been going for a while? I admit, it was unnatural for Karma to up that late, was something keeping him up??

"You do know it's impolite to eavesdrop on others conversations, Asano?"

I jumped in shock as Koro-Sensei was right behind me!
I was shocked,"I-I um.", Koro-Sensei then leaned down at me,"Care to explain your behaviour.", I gulp,"I heard you were talking about Karma so, I uh... ", he seemed surprised,"Your worried about him?", as much as I hate to admit it, I was so I nod,"Yes, Sir.", he nods,"Out of curiosity. How far away do you live from Karma?", I frown,"Just... A field is inbetween our homes...", Koro-Sensei nods and then takes out a page and pen and scribbled something down and handed it to me,"Call me if you see anything weird happening then.", he the walked away... I looked down at the page with his phone number apparently...
As my Dad spoke with my teacher... And idea came across to me... Usually I get up to have a walk at night because it's peaceful, what if I change and routes and see what happens at night at Karma's... I know something is off, but I have to find out what, because judging by his injuries, ....

Something is going down in that household...