[After School Food- Chapter 2]

Nagisa's POV~

After changing I ran out to catch up to Karma, "Hey, Karma!!", he stopped and smiled slightly, "Ah, Nagisa... What is it?", I smiled, "Me and some of our classmates are going out to get some food, and I was wondering if you would want to come with us.", he looked thoughtful, but he nods, "Sure. I don't have anything better to do. And besides, I'm hungry.", I smile, "Oh! And that was amazing!", he looked confused, "What are you talking about?", "I'm talking about how you took down Tadaomi! And he's a Government Agent!", he chuckled, "I guess it was amazing...!", I smiled, "How did you do it though??", his dull eyes seemed to have reacted to that, but only for a split second, "I just imagined him as someone I hate.", I nod, "That's a good strategy! I should keep that in mind, thanks Karma!", he smiled and nods, "Sure. If you hate someone.", Nagisa giggle as we walked down to the café...

We ordered our food and we began to discuss how we would assassinate Koro-Sensei... That's when a thought crossed my mind; What if we didn't have to?
"What fi we didn't have to kill him?", Karma, Manami, Rio and Tomohito stared at me, I shrug, "Think about it; If a bomb is too go off inside of him, we just tell the government to take it out of him... Right?", Tomohito smiled like the others, "Yeah... That could work; that means we don't have to kill him and he can be our teacher!", Karma nods as the food arrives, "Yeah... That means he'll have to deal with us longer than a few months.", after the waiters left, we dug in a came up with ways to ask Tadaomi if that was possible...

As we ate, Rio's face suddenly lit up a bit, "Oh! I forgot to ask!", we were confused, "After the finals are over and once we crush Class-A; What are you guys planning to do for Father's Day?", I suddenly heard a gagging sound next to me...

Karma's POV~

"After the finals are over and once we crush Class-A; What are you guys doing for Father's Day?", I felt like someone just stabbed me in the gut, I choked on my food in complete shock and horror, "Karma???!", I cleared my throat and I turned to Rio, "Father's Day is next week after The Finals??!", she nods confused, "Yeah...? Did you forget? I understand why with all the stress.", I felt like my world just crumbled, Nagisa on the other hand seemed glad, "Oh! Does that mean your Dad is coming to see you?", I closed my eyes and calming collected myself, "I guess so...", they continued their conversation as I excused myself to the bathroom...

I locked myself inside a stall and started to take deep breaths, I had dealt with my panic attacks alone, but this... This was more extreme, my chest was getting tight, my breaths were short and my heart was beating so fast. My vision was getting dark and the voices started to grow and the ringing only made it worse... He was coming back... He was going to torment me until he's gotten bored and leaves for his next business trip...

"Karma?", my breath hitched and my vision cleared, the voices shut up but my breathing and heart refused to stop, "W---Ho's there?!", "Karma?? Are you OK in there?", that's when I realised who was on the other side of the bathroom stall...

Gakusha Asano?!

"Go away, Asano! I don't have time to deal with your bullshit!", I heard him chuckle as I covered my mouth in order to stuffle my breathing, "You sound in distress, which is rather strange for a well gathered guy like you.", in anger, I unlocked the stall door and got in his face, even if he was a little taller than me, "Listen here you---", my breath suddenly got caught in my throat and I stumbled back and I tried to take deep breaths, this surprised Asano, "Wait...", I gave him one glare and it was enough to scare him out! I sunk to the floor and I slowly started get my breathing back to normal... I heard the door open and Asano was back, I sent him a glare, "You dare tell anyone about this, so help me God, I will kill you myself.", he seemed...

Asano's POV~

I look at Karma... After he threatened to kill me, I've now grown more curious about this 14 year old demon like kid, but father wanted me to make sure that I beat Class-E by all means, so... I knelt down but not close enough for him to attack me, "I'll make you a deal; If your class can get into the Top 50 next Monday, I won't tell anyone about this.", Karma glared at me, but with a shakey breath and a shaking hand we both shook on it... Seeing him like this, was almost cute. As I left I smirked as I called my father for a few extra lessons...

Koro-Sensei's POV~

As I got out some extra textbooks, I heard a knock on the door, I was confused because it was late, by late I mean 4:00am, I went to the classroom door and opened it to find...

"Karma?", he looked exhausted, but looked determined, "I Um... I wanted to know if you could help me with something...", I smiled and took him inside, "Well~", he sighed, "Asano caught me in the middle of something personal, he said he wouldn't tell anyone if our class got into the Top 50...", he didn't look me in the eyes, so he looked away from me... Probably felt embarrassed, I used my tentacle to gently direct his face and eyes to me... His eyes were completely dull, it was concerning, but I knew he needed help,"Of course... I'll give you a hand...", for the first time in a while, he gave me a smile... I opened a book and we started to work...