[Chapter 15- Back To School]

Asano's POV~

It's been 3 days since Karma was submitted to the Hospital bed, but he has been getting a lot better...

I opened his hospital door to see him in fresh bandages and was reading,"Hey.", he looked up,"Brought you a drink.", he smiled has a handed him a drink of Strawberry Juice, he smiled and drank it, I sat down with some water and drank it...
Karma set the drink down and looked at the clock nervously,"Karma?", he looked nervous... I realised what it was,"Your scared to face them, right?", he nods, I sighed and held his hand,"It will be right... I promise.", he smiled and nods,"Yeah... Yeah your right...", for a moment... I thought I saw his eyes have a little shine to them, but it could have been my imagination...

*1 Hour Later*

I smiled at Karma...
For the first time in a long time...
He was wearing a uniform.
The Docs and Nurses said that Karma HAD to wear the uniform, so he was a bit salty about it, but if it meant he got to leave the hospital then so be it...

As we walked to the hospital lobby, Koro-Sensei was waiting for us,"Karma, it's nice to see you back on your feet.", he smiled,"It is, it feels nice to be confined to the bed of a hospital.", Koro-Sensei chuckled,"I see you still have your sense of sass and humor.", he nods, Koro-Sensei then turned to me,"Asano, would you be interested in joining our class for a while? We need you to keep an eye on Karma, meaning you have to promise not to say a word of what happens in class E, do you understand??", I nod,"Yes, Sir.", he smiled,"Than I shall see you two at the school!", he walked off out of the hospital lobby. Honestly, seeing Karma safe again... Made me feel happy...

I held my hand out to me,"Shall I escort you to your classroom, Karma?", he rolled his eyes and we both walked to the classroom hut on the hill

Nagisa's POV~

Me and Rio patiently waited outside for Karma, according to Koro-Sensei though, Asano would be joining us in class, which means he will find out but as long as he doesn't eat out Koro-Sensei, we are all cool with his presence...
As me and Rio waited, Irina came outside with a box with a cake,"Thought Karma might like this. Koro-Sensei said to tell you that we would all just be having a relaxing day for Karma's sake.", I nod,"Thank you.", she smiled and looked up,"Oh, there he is.", we both looked with joy, and that turned into shock...

Karma... Was in... A Uniform...

And was talking to Asano!!
They seemed to have gotten close over the last few days,"Karma!!", they looked up and waved...
Once we were close enough, Karma looked away...
I hugged him,"Your safe... That's all that matters...", he smiled and hugged back...