[Bash To The Head- Chapter 8]

Koro-Sensei's POV~

After another failed attempt of a trap and giving them helpful tips to how it could have been more successful and how to make it more hidden, Nagisa wrote this all down and paper while everyone else was just nodding...

The bell soon rang,"Well, it's time for you all to go home.", everyone grabbed their bags and books and headed out... Karma didn't move... He was looking up at the door,"Karma?", "Sorry. Just thinking about a trap.", I nod and he leaves...

I haven't stopped thinking about his shoulder wound... It had nail markings, but also looked a little swollen... Tadaomi came in,"Everything alright, Koro-Sensei?", I nod,"Indeed. I'm just thinking. Do you really think Karma got attacked by someone?", he shook his head,"No way. Karma may not have eyes on the back of his head, but there is no way he would get that injury by someone just grabbing him. It looked like the markings were really dug into his skin, that requires force and Karma had to be able to stand still for a decent amount of time, and he would normally get the guy off him and only leave a scratch on his shoulder.", I nod,"That's what's bugging me! Why would Karma need to lie?", Tadaomi shrugged,"I don't know... But if Karma lied to us, then he's trying to hide something from us...", I nod,"I agree... But, Karma will never say.", he nods, this child... Is difficult to understand...

Karma's POV~

I got on my bike and had to be careful... If I stand up on my bike, it may cause my wound to open again...
I rode down the hill and started going off the long way home...

I got in and I felt dread over flow me...

Mom's car not here...

I took another deep breath before I parked my bike again...
I enter the house and saw him sitting in front of the TV again...I walked into the kitchen to get water,"How was school?","Fine.", I got a cup and started to fill it up...

Suddenly he spun me around and pinned me against the counter with his same angry expression...

"Did any see???", I couldn't reply,"I ASKED, IF ANY SAW YOUR WOUNDS!!!", "N-No, Dad! No one saw them!", he growled and grabbed me by the hair before slamming my head onto the kitchen landing twice...

I felt dizzy, I felt pain, I felt...nothing...

He let me go as I snuck to the floor in tears,"Walk it off, beat. You should be sure to this. Your mother and sister won't be back for a days, so I'll have my fun.",he left me there as I lay there in pain, I reach my forehead and could feel blood dripping from my wound...
I got up after a gathered myself and locked myself in my room... I don't even feel like eating anymore...
I cleaned up the blood on my face and then looked at the wound on my head, it was worse than this morning! I groaned as I grabbed more antibiotics and pain killers...

《Night- 3:30am》

I stare at the ceiling... All I could hear and feel was the throbbing pain in my head...I sat up and looked around my room... I remember...When mom found out he was abusing me... She threatened with a divorce but, he promised he would change...but he only did it to me when she and sis weren't home...
I decided that I wasn't sleeping for the rest of the night. I got dressed into my old clothes for school, grabbed my bag and took my chances to escape out the window...

I rode my bike up to the hill and parked it outside the gates off the hill...
I looked around amd I know where I wanted to go...

I sat on the tree edging over the cliff... I remember I jumped off this tree... It was to prove to me that Koro-Sensei wasn't like my old teacher... He generally cared about us and despised anyone who tried to hurt us.... I stood up back away from the tree and just stood there admiring the view at night...

"It's 4am, Karma."

I turned around saw... Asona? He looked tired,"Could say the same for you.", he sighed,"I had to get up early.", I sigh, I look behind me,"Look. Can you find someone else to talk to.", he looked so confused,"You...Your probably the only human that is awake!", I shrug,"Try and talk to animals?", he looked outraged,"They don't understand english!", I raise my eyebrows,"You don't know that.", he sighed and walked towards,"Look, can you at least get away from the edge before you fall?", I turn around,"Oh, I didn't realise you care about me~", he huffed,"Father wouldn't want a student dying before of his own son.",I nod,"Figured.", he sighed,"Oh, and one more thing.", I got in my face and felt my cheeks heat up a bit,"If your class, or your friends call me mentally I'll one more time. I'll make you regret the day you met me.", he can be scary... And he nods,"Understood.", I  smiled,"Glad we had this talk.", he backed up and I left...