Chapter 13

Niall P.O.V.

Harry walked back in after showing Kaylee to her shower. “Alright so what did Jonathan say?” Liam asked me again.

“He said that he wanted me to take care of her. He said he could never do that for her and that’s why he doesn’t want to get back together with her… he said he just can’t. He told me he still cared for her but it just wasn’t right. He told me she was broken and needed someone to fix her and that I could do it.” I sighed.

“Well… I think you could mate. You’re one of the kindest guys I know especially towards girls!” Louis piped up giving me a nice comforting smile.

“Yeah and he said that no matter how much she says she hates me… uh… that she will eventually come around. He told me to not give up on her.” I folded my hands and looked down at the ground. “And I promised I wouldn’t.”

“Good. Don’t worry; it’s been a long day… for everyone. It’ll be alright.” Zayn gave me a reassuring pat on the back before getting up and walked out of the room.

Kaylee’s P.O.V.

I stepped out of the shower after a nice wash and wrapped my hair up in a towel after wrapping another tightly around my body. I quietly walked out of the bathroom and noticed some clothes on the bed. I looked at the pants… these would be huge. I sighed and moved the pants noticing a pair of boxers underneath. Gross! Did he actually expect me to where these?!

“Uh Harry?” I called and I heard footsteps.

“Uh yeah Kayls? You alright?” He asked not coming in the room.

“Yeah fine… but you don’t actually want me to where these boxers…” I giggled. I heard him chuckle lightly.

“Kayls they’re clean, brand new! I literally just took them out of the package, I promise!” He laughed before I heard him walk away. I sighed relieved that I wouldn’t have to go without undies. I pulled them on and threw the t-shirt on which was massive, it reached down to my knees!

“Gosh…” I huffed holding the pants up to my waist… there was no way! I giggled as I pulled them up and they just dropped back down.

“You alright in there? Awful lot of giggling?” I heard Louis ask.

“I’m fine, you can come in!” I laughed and the door flew open. He immediately started laughing as he saw me standing there and cupped his hand over his mouth. “I know!” I pouted slouching and the pants falling again. It was all good though, the shirt covered!

“Here let me help you!” He got out in between his laughter. He walked over and I pulled my pants up. Louis tied them super tight and bent down rolling up the bottoms. He turned me around and tied m shirt up tucking it under.

“Thanks Lou! You’re pretty good at that…” I eyed him suspiciously.

“Yeah that’s what happens when you’ve got four little sisters, now come on pizza is here!” He said in a sing-song voice pulling me out of the room.
“A little baggy there Kayls?” Liam laughed as I sat down. I looked down and my pants were more like giant garbage bags I pulled onto my legs.

“Yes! Now stop teasing!” I retorted sticking my tongue out at him. “Oh pepperoni!” I squealed reaching over and taking a piece my hair dripping everywhere.

“Ah you got your hair water on my pizza!” Zayn pouted.

“Aw… sorry…” I copied his actions until he just shook his head smiling.

“Wait I want to try and do your hair!” Liam gasped getting up and running into the bathroom. He came out moments later with a brush.

“Aw Daddy Direction acting like a real daddy to baby Kaylee!” Louis cooed reaching over and pinching my pink cheeks. I swatted his hands away and Liam started to comb through my hair.

One pizza fight and 50 bazillion knots later Liam set to work on ‘braiding’ my hair. Oh gosh.

“Sit still!” He whined plopping me back down in the chair. I huffed and slouched over as I felt Liam tugging at my long hair. “So. Much. Hair.”

“Sorry, not my fault!” I shrugged giggling as Harry sat down in front of me.

“Hiya Kayls!” He gave me a big cheesy smile.

“Hiya Harry!” I replied in an overly peppy tone.

“Aha done!” Liam turned me around and I looked in the mirror trying to see my braid.

“Nice job Li!” All the boys high fived him.

“Uh… what the hell is this?” I scrunched my nose up picking up the giant know it the back of my head. “LEYYYUMMMMM! It’s going to take me forever to get this out.”

“Not with this!” Zayn popped up holding a purple bottle. ‘Instant knot remover’

“Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!” I smiled grabbing for it.

“Admit that… I have the best hair in the entire planet and that no one’s better than me, Zayn Malik!” He gave me a cocky grin.

“Fine.” I muttered crossing my arms. “Zayn has the best hair on the planet and no one is better than him, now?” I smiled sweetly. He nodded and handed me the bottle.  I put it all into my hair and started ripping through the knots, thanks Li.

“I’m bored.” Harry whined jumping onto the bed. “I hate hotels!”

“Same, they’re so boring.” Louis agreed jumping on top of Harry. Harry let out a loud groan as he pushed Lou off of him. “Sorry mate.”

There was a knock at the door and all the boys jumped up at once running over to it. I placed the brush down on the table and braided my hair the RIGHT way.

“Who was at the d- OH MY GOSH!” I squealed looking at the little baby as she tottled in.

“Lux, this is Kaylee.” Harry smiled picking up the little one and brining her face to face with me. She giggled and clapped her hands together as I smiled at her.

“Kaylee this is Lux.” Lux reached out her hands and I looked at Harry. “Take her, she wants you to hold her.”

“Oh right.” I smiled taking Lux from Harry. She immediately grabbed for my braid and tugged lightly on it before sticking her little fingers through it. I walked over and sat down on the bed with her in my lap. She looked up at me with her giant blue eyes and her mouth formed a little ‘o’ shape.

I giggled as she just sat there staring at me for the next 10 minutes. The boys got a kick out of how captivated she was with me. “She’s used to being around all boys! Her mum’s the only girl around here.” Liam said to me as he took a seat on the bed.

“Oh that makes sense.” I nodded and Lux looked over at Liam. She cocked her head to the side as she looked at me and then back at Liam before finally resting her gaze on me again.

“Lux!” I heard a woman call and looked up to see… Lou. Oh my gosh, this was a fangirls dream right now.