Chapter 52

Niall's P.O.V.

"Niall wake up." I heard someones voice whisper softly. My eyes opened quickly as my chest rose and fell at a rapid pace. "Are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah just uh a bad dream is all." I smiled slightly sitting up.

"You were screaming and kicking." Kaylee sat down next to me resting her hand on my knee. "What was the dream?"

"I uh... I had a dream that my mum died too." I sighed resting my head in my hands. 

"You know when you have a dream that someone died it means someone is pregnant, and vice versa." Riley spoke up walking into the back room of the tour bus.

"Oh.... well I'm fine." I looked over at Kaylee reassurigly.

"Alright well you better get going concert starts in a half an hour and you slept through soundcheck." She giggled as my eyes widened.

"Oh no." I jumped up off the couch pulling a shirt on as I ran off the tour bus. I stopped turning back around and running back into the tour bus. "Love you, see you later." I kissed Kaylee before running back off.

Kaylee's P.O.V.

"Hey Kayls do you have any you know... pads or tampons?" Riley asked sitting next to me on the couch.

"Oh uh actually no.... I haven't really... needed them." I looked up at Riley as her mouth formed a little 'o'. "I'm sure it's nothing maybe I just skipped a cycle.

"Kaylee, you're an 18 year old girl, you did not just 'skip a cycle'." Riley rose her eyebrow at me as she sipped on her coffee.

"Well.... I could've I mean what else would it be." I laughed nervously sitting back. I looked over at her as she held the same expression. "No that's ridiculous."

"Is it, is it really?" She was giving me attitude, making me feel like I was an idiot.

"I'm not pregnant okay." I stood up off the couch rushing into the front of the tour bus. "Are you coming to the show or not?" 

"Alright, alright calm down. But first can we walk down to the little corner store so I can get a few things." She laughed slipping on her shoes. I rolled my eyes as we stepped off the bus making our way down the street.

"Hi Kaylee and Riley!" A groupd of girls smiled and waved as the y ran by probably afraid they would miss the concert.

"Hello girls, have fun!" We responded waving back at them.

"Alright this will take two minutes you can stay here if you'd like." Riley told me as we walked into the small corner store. I nodded taking a seat on the little bench as she made her way off into one of the aisles.

I looked at the rack of magazines one in particular catching my eye. "Harry and Taylor, could it be?" I rolled my eyes stashing it behind all the other magazines so Riley didn't see.

"Okay we just have to check out." She came back with a few boxes in her hands.

"Why do you have a pregnancy test?" I whined looking at her.

"Just take it, better safe than sorry." She smirked at me as she walked up to the register paying. "And if you're so sure you aren't pregnant you shouldn't be worried."

"Shut up." I sneered following behind her. The cashier handed her the bag and we were on our way back to the arena. 

"Let me just do my thing and we'll go, alright?" I nodded and leaned up against the side of the bus as she went inside to the bathroom. I looked up and there were black clouds, it was probably going to down pour tonight. Great.