Chapter 73

"Uh hi mom?" I looked over at Niall's who was looking at me confused.

"Kaylee, darling! MIss you so much!" She cooed dishes clattering in the background.

"Uh, can I help you with something?" I asked in a sour tone rolling my eyes.

"I'm getting remarried, I want you there." She stoppped the noise and spoke clearly making me choke on air.

"Uh, yeah no." I laughed getting ready to hang up the phone.

"Please, I miss you, I do and I need my own daughter at my wedding. You don't have to stay the whole time, bring whoever you want, just please." She begged, she was actually begging.

"I'll think about it. Just text me the details and I'll let you know." I groaned hanging up the phone and throwing it to the end of the bed. 

"What was that about?" Niall asked propping himself up on his elbows to look at me.

"My mom is getting remarried and she wants me there." I sighed running my hands over my face. "I'm going."

"Kaylee, what? You hate your mom!" Niall chuckled his body shifting sideways.

"I know, but I want to see who the poor sap is that gets to marry her." I laughed looking down at Niall as he shook his head smiling. "You'll come with me, right?"

"Of course." He smiled laying back down.

Harry's P.O.V.

"A little to the left." Riley instructed as I stood trying to hang up this picture of us since the walls were basically empty. "Hm... right just a tad."

"Riley it's straight." I groaned my arms feeling tired. I let go of the picture as it swung a little it before stopping center. 

"No it's not." She rolled her eyes walking up to it and straightening it out.... again. "Harry is it straight now?" She asked, her back to me.

"Yeah." I lied, I wasn't even looking at it. "Can we be done with decorating, it's so boring." I groaned falling onto the couch. 

"I know something more fun to do." She smiled walking over to me. She smirked sitting and straddling my lap, her hands placed on my chest.

"And what's that?" I questioned, placing my hands at the small of her back.

"Laundry." She whispered leaning in closely kissing just under my ear. "And then the dishes, oh and even dusting." She smiled pulling back away.

"Hm, that all sounds so fun, really, but I like this better." I grabbed her face bringing her lips to mine, as they mushed together. "And this." I hummed kissing down her neck to her collarbones. I moved and placed her on the couch so I was hovering over her, my body pressed to hers.

"Harry we have a lot to do today." She mumbled against my lips.

"It can wait baby." I whispered kissing her lips again. She giggled wrapping her fingers into my hair as my hands traveled to the hem of her shirt tugging at it. She moved, allowing me to pull it off, her doing the same to me.

"On the couch?" She asked in between breaths as I leaned up to toss my shirt to the floor. 

"Ye- oh what the hell!" I groaned as I heard someone knock on the door. I got up off the couch going over and opening the door to reveal Louis and Liam. 

"Hey mate!" Louis smiled pushing past me and walking inside. Thankfully, Riley had gotten her shirt back on. "Aren't busy, yeah?"

"Not anymore." I muttered shutting the door. "What do you guys want?"