Chapter 19

I'm sorry it's been so long and i apologize for this kinda sucky chapter. I've been having pretty bad writers block so yeah :) I hope you like it though!

~Liv xox

“Uh… no thank you.” I replied hesitantly as Louis and Harry walked closer to me.

“Yes, sit!” Louis smiled pushing me down to the ground. We all sat on the ground in a circle as my fingers nervously twitched. I looked around at everyone waiting for the first person to go.

“I’ll go first.” Zayn smirked looking around the room. He hummed as his eyes flickered from face to face. “Alright, Liam I dare you… too… jump into the a freezing cold shower with all your clothes on.”

Woah, these boys don’t fool around. Liam’s mouth dropped open as Harry and Louis began to giggle. “W-what happens if we don’t do the dare?” He stutters.

“Hm, if you don’t do your dare you have to sleep on the couch… you’ll be considered lucky if everyone else does their dare; otherwise you’ll be very squished.” Louis laughs wiggling his eyebrows.

“Fine.” Liam grumbles standing up. We all follow behind him flash lights in hand as he walks into the bathroom. Zayn walks over turning the water to the coldest level before stepping back extending his arm signaling Liam to go in. “I hate you Zayn.” He mutters before jumping into the ice cold water.

“He actually did it!” I gasped trying not to laugh as Liam jumped around, hopping out of the shower soaking wet.

“Of course he did, we have hard core truth or dare games…. Well dare games.” Harry whispers as Liam wraps himself in a towel.

“That was too good!” Niall chuckles as we all walk back to the room. We take our seat and it’s now Liam’s turn to go.

“Hm, I dare you Harry to lick peanut butter off of Louis’ eyelids.” Liam smiles proudly at the dare he came up with. Harry gives him a confused face before standing up and hurrying off into the kitchen. All you hear is his feet shuffling against the floor and things clattering together.

“Got it!” Harry says coming back in and sitting down. Louis moves closer closing his eyes as Harry smears the peanut butter over his eyelids. “This is so weird.” He mumbles before licking off the peanut butter. Louis squirms and giggles while the rest of us are full on laughing.

“Ew Harry! It’s all sticky!” Louis squeals jumping up and running off to what I assume to be the bathroom to wipe everything off.

“It’s Harry’s turn!” Zayn says in a sing-song voice. Louis bounces back in sitting back next to Harry.

“Yes it is.” He grins evilly wringing his hands together. “I dare Kaylee… to lick cool whip off of Niall’s stomach.”

“What?! No way, pass.” I say quickly shaking my head. “I’ll take the couch… just no….” I mumble.

“Have fun, that couch is the most uncomfortable thing ever.” Liam laughs nudging me. I glare at him and he stops his playful gestures.

“Oh I want to go, oh me, please!” Louis begs jumping up and down. “Okay I’m going to go, I dare Niall to shave Kaylees hair off!”

“No!” We both yell at the same time, my hands flying up to my head. “I have a feeling I’m being set up.” Niall grumbles.

“The couch for you two Nialler!” Harry teases and I groan looking over at Liam as he gives me a sympathetic look. “Well I think that’s enough, I’m going to take a nap since there is nothing else to do.” Harry grins standing up and stretching. “Wake me up for lunch.”

**

“No Louis!” I groaned jumping onto the bed.

“Pretty please with a cherry on top!” He pouted jumping on top of me.

“No, now get your fat butt off of me.” I huffed trying to push him off me.

“Never.” He laughs wrapping his arms around me and squeezing me. “I don’t even remember what I wanted from you.”

“Perfect, now get the hell off of me I want to go to bed.” I tried to slip from his grip but there was no use.

“Nu Uh not so fast, you’re sleeping on the couch tonight.” Louis winks standing up and taking me with him hauling me over his shoulder. “Kaylee’s on the couch!” Louis sang as we walked into the nearly pitch black living room. He dropped me onto the couch and sat on top of me. “Just to make sure you don’t go anywhere.”

“C’mon Niall, get out here.” Harry shouted as I heard a set of foot steps. “Time for bed my baby.” He cooed as I heard Niall groan still oblivious to us sitting on the couch.

“Harry I don’t want to… I’ll have such a bad back ache tomorrow!”

“You have to. Now have fun and no sex.” Harry said to Niall and I could only imagine the smirk on his face.

“Don’t worry, there won’t be!” I piped up from behind Louis. “Not get off my chubby.” I sighed hitting his back.

“Alright, Alright, feisty.” He hissed standing up. I felt the couch go down and saw Niall’s dark silhouette. Harry flicked on some lights so that the room was a bit brighter, it was bright enough for me to see Niall and Harry and Louis, barely.

“Goodnight you too!” Harry called as him and Louis pranced into their room.

Now this was not a big couch, maybe could fit three small people, if that. “You can lay down, I’ll sleep sitting up.” Niall’s voice broke the silence. He stood up and walked over to a basket grabbing a blanket. “Here” He placed it over me and the soft cotton hit my bare arms warming me up.

“Thanks.” I mumbled cuddling into it. I curled myself up into a small ball as I lay on the couch trying to give Niall some room. “Uh Niall, you look uncomfortable.” I giggle watching as he’s seated slouching a bit his head laid back on the couch.

“Eh.” He replies his eyes fluttering shut.

“No, lay down. You put your feet behind my back and I’ll out my feet in front of you. So we both have enough room.” I tell him as I sit up. He opens his eyes and looks over at me. I nod waiting for him to do what I say.

“We can try.” He sighs laying down. I lay down in front of him, my feel by his face. “Lucky me, I get Kayls smelly feet.” He jokes tickling my feet.

“They are not smelly!” I gasp. “Yours are.”

“Nu uh!” He retorts sounding like a little child. I giggle as I feel myself slipping from the leather couch, maybe this won’t work. I put my hands out in front of me stopping me from colliding face first with the floor. “This isn’t going to work.”

“Nope.” I giggle popping the ‘p’ as I sit back up.

“Come here.” He whispers after we sat there for about 10 minutes in silence. I look up at him, his arms are outstretched and his blue eyes glowing due to the light. I hesitate before moving closer to him. “Turn around.” I do what he says dangling my feet off the couch, my back to Niall as he lays down. “Now lay down.”

I move myself so I’m now lying down, my back to Niall’s chest. “Better?” He asks scooting back as much as possible. I nod slightly, it was better but not the position I wanted to be in with someone I ‘hate’.

After a few minutes of trying to fall asleep I hear soft snores from behind me and assume Niall has fallen to sleep. I feel a pair of arms wrap around me as they pull me back closer to his chest.  I stiffen up but eventually relax into his embrace. His warm breath tickling my neck as my eyes flutter shut.

I liked this, I really liked this and it scared me.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Vote, Comment Fan for the next chapter thank you! I promise it will be better and longer :)

~Liv xox