Chapter 26

THIS IS A REALLY CUTE CHAPTER, WELL I HOPE YOU THINK SO, AND ITS SUPER LONG SO YOU'RE WELCOME :)

“NIALL WE LOVE YOU!”

“IM SO SORRY NIALLER!”

“WHO IS THAT GIRL?!”

“IS THAT YOUR GIRLFIREND!?”

I clutched onto Niall’s arm for dear life as we were pushed through a mass crowd of people, I thought I was going to die.

I was extremely claustrophobic to the point where I could just faint. The screams, the closeness, and the heat were killing my head. I squeezed my eyes shut as Niall took me under his arm holding me close to him as we were bustled through.

“It’s alright Kaylee.” He said softly kissing the top of my head. I peeked my eyes open and saw the entrance of the airport, I sighed, thank goodness.

Just as we were about to open the door I felt someone pull on my hair, my footing lost as I stumbled back. My hand flew up to where the pain was as I looked around the sea of girls. “Are you okay?” Niall asked noticing the frown etched onto my face and my glassy eyes. I nodded and bit my lip walking inside.

Our bags were sat on a cart outside of the security check in. “Alright you guys can take it from here, the airport was cleared and no one, besides people with flights, are being allowed in. Have a safe flight.” Paul said to Niall as he handed us two books. “Kaylee’s passport is in there already, we had to get her one, she’s never traveled.” He smiled looking over at me.

“Have you ever been on a plane?” Niall asked me looking down at me. I shook my head timidly, the spot where the girl pulled my hair still aching, my headache increasing. “It’ll be fine.”

“Alright, get going, your flight leaves soon.” Paul chuckled and we thanked him reaching for our few bags. Niall only had one suitcase and the back pack he was wearing, I had one suitcase and another small bag.

“I don’t think so.” Niall chuckled taking the bags from me.

“What?” I pouted reaching for them.

“Your wrist is hurt, I’m carrying them.” He said as if it was obvious.

“I have another hand.” I retorted waving it in front of his face.

“Don’t care, let’s go.” He winked before jogging off leaving me to follow behind him. I rolled my eyes and skipped up to catch up to him. I had no clue where we were going, thank you Paul for being just a phone call away.

“Okay, yeah I see it.” Niall said down the phone as we looked around the huge airport. “Alright, thanks again Pauly, we will.” He smiled before hanging up. “Right over here.” Niall pointed to gate 57. We walked up to it handing the lady our tickets and walking down the terminal.

We were greeted by a flight attendant and a captain as we stepped onto a plane.

“Hello, Good Evening.” The woman smiled at us and I gave her a weak smile back, my nerves getting the best of me.

When I agreed to all this I kind of forgot about the fact that we needed to fly out to Ireland. “Kayls, it’s going to be fine.” Niall laughed noticing my jittery hands as he put our stuff in the overhead. “Sit.”

I did what he said and moved down the row to the window seat pulling up the little shade. I aw’ed as I saw the runway lit up by different lights so that the planes could see where they were going. “It’s an overnight flight so it won’t be too bad, promise.” Niall smiled squeezing my knee.