Chapter 30

I didn’t give Jonathan time to talk. I ran out the side door and through the front gates of the school, if I cared I would go back in considering this could get me suspended, but I didn’t so I won’t.

By the time I got home it was close to 2 o’ clock I ran inside and heard the beep of something. I quietly walked over to the kitchen and was shocked to see my mom sitting there.

“Kaylee.” My mom looked up at me with wide eyes as I walked into the kitchen.

“Mom.” I replied coldly.

“I missed you, it’s been a while.” She got up and walked over to me but I just backed up wanting nothing to do with this. “Uh how have you been?”

“Fine.” I gave her short snappy answers, clear annoyance in my tone. “You?”

“Great, my trip went a little longer…” She trailed off walking toward the microwave.

“Save the bullshit mom. Your trips never run long.” I snapped and she turned around sighing.

“Just… anyway uh how was your break?”

“It was fucking awful. I bet you didn’t know that Poppy’s dead.” I spat at her and her face fell. She opened her mouth to speak but then shut it again. “I bet you didn’t know Jonathan and I broke up, I bet you didn’t know I went to Ireland.”

“You what?!” She asked her voice rising.

“Oh please! Stop acting like you care! If you cared you would have called me and made sure I was okay, I didn’t get one damn call from you!” I shouted at her and she stood frozen. “You don’t care! You never did so stop acting like it! It’s annoying.”

“Kaylee, I’m sorry… I just-“

“Save it. I’m flying out to meet my new friends I met over break, don’t worry about me I’ll be fine, I  managed to get this far on my own I can get a little farther.”

“Kaylee! Stop it!” She yelled but I was already running up the stairs into my room. I slammed the door and locked it throwing my books on the floor. I ran over to my laptop opening twitter. I found the one direction account and it said they just landed in Sydney Australia. I went on a search for some update accounts and was happy to see the name of the hotel the boys were staying at.

I grabbed my duffle bag and threw anything I could into it.  A second later the door bursts open and my mom storms in. “You’re not going anywhere. Give me your phone and laptop.” She demanded. She picked up my laptop and ran over to my bedside table taking my phone up.

“Are you joking me?! Now you care!?” I shouted at her.

“Yes, I’m your mother. You’re grounded for going off to Ireland without my knowledge and anything else you’ve done. Don’t leave your room unless it’s an emergency, I’ll call you down for dinner.” She said sternly.

*

Niall’s P.O.V.

“I miss Kaylee…” I pouted sitting across from Liam at the table jabbing at my food.

“We know! You’ve only said it about 20 times in the last 10 minutes!” Louis moaned sitting back.

“I know… I just miss her.” I sighed laying my head in my arms.

“Well boys we’re got the next 4 days off so anyone up for a nice swim?” Harry grinned and we all nodded excitedly.

By the time we were all changed the car was waiting to bring us to the port. We loved it here in Australian, the fans were amazing and the ocean was awesome. We always took a boat out and went for a nice swim.