Chapter 17

hey guys quick message! If anyone would like to make me a new cover id be so happy cause i suck at photoshop and i dont really like the cover :/ if you do i will dedicate the next chapter to you!

okay enjoy! xo

I walked into the room slamming the door hard behind me making the walls shake. I was pissed, no that was an understatement.

“ASSHOLE!” I screamed throwing all the pillows off the bed and onto the floor.

He doesn’t know me.

He doesn’t know what I’ve been through.

He thinks he can throw a tantrum because his dad died well then I guess I can too!

I walked over to the dresser and threw everything off of it making it hit the floor with a crash. I completely tore apart this hotel room. I needed to get my anger out, somehow. I walked into the bathroom and stared at my reflection.

My eyes red, cheeks pink and tear stained. I began to clench my fists. Who the hell does he think he is?!

‘How would you feel if your dad died’

‘you don’t know how I’m feeling’

I repeated the blow out in my head, all the things he said to me.

What an ass to just assume that my dad was alive! He didn’t know ANYTHING ABOUT ME and he probably didn’t even care.

I couldn’t even place my finger on the word I wanted to call Niall… he was just a big douche to me!

“I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU.” I shouted my anger building back up. Before I knew it my fist collided with the mirror and everything shattered. Glass shards scattered everywhere, and small bits were in my fist.

“Kaylee!? Open this door Kaylee!” I heard someone yell as they banged on the door. I walked over to the door being careful to not step on the glass bits. “Oh my gosh Kaylee!” Harry gasped looking as me in disbelief.

“I-I’m sorry… I’m so sorry Harry… I-I just got so angry and I-I don’t know.” I cried looking down at the floor.

“It’s okay. Sh don’t cry please.” He pleaded wrapping his arms around me. “Come on let’s get you cleaned up.” He grabbed my arm and leaded me out of the room into the kitchen where all the boys were sitting looking worried.

“W-what happened?!” Louis asked his face flushed with worry.

“I got angry… and I uh, punched the mirror.” I mumbled looking down at my socks.

“Kaylee… are you alright? Oh my.” Liam gasped looking down at my hand where small glass bits were sticking out.

“Kaylee sit down please.” Harry told me and I nodded walking over to the nearest chair sniffling. He sat down across from me and grabbed my hand. I noticed a pair of tweezers in his other hand.

He began to pick at the glass shards making me wince with every single but  he pulled out. I looked over across the kitchen at Niall, he had a blank stare on his face. My throat hitched and my stomach twisted just thinking about him… disgusting.

“Alright, you’re all good.” Harry huffed wrapping my hand in a large bandage after placing some Neosporin on the cuts.

“Thank you Harry.” I smiled lightly at him. “And I’m so sorry about the mirror… I can pay for it.”

“No we got it, it’s fine.” Liam told me resting his hand on my shoulder.

“Kaylee.” I heard someone croak. I froze and slowly looked back to see Niall sitting on the counter his hands crossed in his lap as he stared at me.