Untitled

Author's Note

Please don't read this part if you haven't finished reading the whole story. It contains spoilers

Lessons Learned By Me

1. Prioritization

That was the first, really. When I was young my Mom told me that when time comes and I was stuck between love and dreams, I should always choose dreams and not love. When I was younger, I thought of how selfish it is for your love ones to choose dreams and not love but when a situation like that came to me, I realized how important dreams are. So I applied it in this story, hoping that it would serve as a lesson to those people hesitant to choose their dreams, careers, works, etc. Love, if you are destined, will come again. But if not, it won't. So better let go of it and try to choose what will make you successful.

2. Dreams

Honestly, Ryle has a red flag that turned me off... And that was when he has to stop Shanty from achieving her dreams.

That's selfish and made her question herself. Never blame people for having a dream. And never stop people achieving their dreams.

Everyone has a dream, a dream that isn't bad at all. And no one has to stop someone to dream. Because dream is a step to success. And a single step is a huge thing.

3. Never force love

Ryle forced to love Freyah and Shanty forced to love Lance that lead them to agony and pain. Love always takes place. You can't force it, because in the end, you'll just hurt each other.

4. Friendship

No matter what explanation you say, being a relationship with your best friend's ex always looks wrong. Respect the ex, respect your best friend. I have no longer explanation to this.

5. Growing

A plant can't grow without a help of a person. That's not the case for a person at all times. Sometimes, growing also means self care and love, that doesn't require other people in that process.

Just wanna ask, do you want a special chapter? I'll post it soon, hehe!

So, I've had a minor editing here. Napansin ko na hindi ko pala ito nai-publish. Sorry naaaa! And I want to make it up to you. I'll publish a special chapter of ETIL soon.

So 'yun, I hope you enjoyed reading this story because I've had fun writing this. Na-miss ko si Ryle and Shanty.