Chapter 2

When we got to Paris, we checked into our hotel and knocked out after that. We were completely tired out after having a concert and then boarding a jet right after.

~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~

~The Next Morning~
I woke up earlier then Dana for once. As he was fast asleep, I was about to wake him up when I had an idea. I smirked.

"Since you did it to me, now's my revenge." I said snickering.

I jumped on the bed and started singing really loudly. Dana woke up startled. He saw me falling onto the bed laughing. Then he scowled, throwing a pillow at me.

"Baby, how could you." He said laughing.

I caught the pillow and whacked him.

"That's what you get for doing that to me on my birthday!" I said laughing.

He pulled on the pillow and I fell on his lap.

"Shouldn't couples wake up all romantically on their first day of a honeymoon?" He said gazing at me lovingly.

I blushed.

"Well...we're a different kind of couple!" I said looking away.

He pulled my chin toward him and kissed me.

"Good morning baby." He said smiling.

I blushed deep red and I got off his lap.

"I'm going to get ready!" I said as I went to go change into my outfit for today.

I was wide awake now after what just happened. Geez this guy knows how to wake up a girl.

~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~

"My baby is so beautiful." Dana said when I walked out of the bathroom.

I blushed.

"You think so?" I said looking down at my outfit:

Dana shook his head.

"I don't think, I know." He said smiling.

I blushed again. After Dana changed, he took my hand and we walked out of our hotel and went straight to the eiffel tower.

~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~

"I can't take a picture of us!" I said laughing.

Dana and I were trying to take a selfie with the Eiffel Tower but as you can see, it wasn't working. We tried asking other people but they only spoke French, and my French was awful. Then someone came over to us.

"Um, do you need help?" They asked.

We looked up from my French dictionary and saw 2 girls hovering over us. Yes! A girl (or 2 girls) who can speak English!