Chapter 15

Talia's P.O.V
Once I hear the windows shattered, I knew. It was them. The fans in the concert hall screamed. Michelle yelled orders to get them out of the place.

"VIVIAN! GET OFF FROM THE STAGE-" I started to say when soldiers snuck up behind me and grabbed me.

I did a flip right out of their grasps and kicked him in the face, he stumbled back and ran off.

"Get back here!" Michelle yelled and we ran.

We both jumped and elbowed the soldier in the head. He fell face first and we pinned his face to the ground.

"What the fuck do you want with us?" I threatened.

He said nothing to us,  just said to his black-tooth "Proceed with the plan."

I didn't know what he was talking about when I heard her call for us.

"Talia! Michelle! Where are you-"

I then knew what was going on, but before I could say anything, there was a bang and a thud. Michelle and my eyes widened.

"VIVIAN!" We yelled getting off the soldier and running to the stage.

When we got there, Vivian was gone. All there was, was her necklace from Dana, blood, her phone, and the microphone.

"Oh my god." Michelle said.

We looked back to the soldier who took the chance to get away. I punched the wall which almost crumbled.

"It was definitely my parents." I said through clenched teeth.

We then saw the camera still rolling. I walked to it.

"Look, I'm so sorry Dana. I'll settle this bullshit once and for all and get Vivian back to you." I said into the camera and then shut it off.

"Let's go." I said and we climbed out of the window to go find Vivian.

~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~

Nobody's P.O.V.
Meanwhile, in LA...

Dana and his friends were in the tour bus, on their way to a few concerts in the east coast. While Carter was driving with Jill navigating and Zayn guarding on the roof, Kaila and Luke were taking selfies, Matt and Jennifer were vlogging, Kanika and Will were playing the ukulele to their baby, Cynthia and Khoa were eating popcorn, Gabe and his wife were playing with their dogs, Cole and his girlfriend were just fooling around, David and his girlfriend were cuddling, Dalton and his girlfriend were sleeping, Ade and his girlfriend were writing songs, and Dana sat there alone. He missed Vivian so much. Then his phone rang. It was his mom.

"Hey mom, what's up?" He asked answering it.

His mom was crying a little.

"Did you see what happened to Vivian?" She asked.

Dana froze.

"What happened to her?!" He exclaimed.

Everyone looked at him.

"These soldiers attacked her at her concert...and they took her with them.." She said.

Those words stabbed Dana. He hung up and went on Twitter where there hundreds of mentions and the top trending in the world was

"#BringBackVivian" He clicked on it and it took him to a page full of people talking about what happened. Someone in particular took a picture of the concert hall in a complete disaster. He dropped his phone.