Chapter 10

It all started the week after I went in that helicopter adventure with Dana. I went into Cynthia's cafe and found a guy unconscious on the couch, along with her, Emily, Kayla, Talia, and Thanh tending to his wounds.

"Um what happened?" I asked.

"Well..." Talia said.

~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~

~Flashback to an hour before~
Talia's P.O.V

"Yeah I got another fucker who tried to rob a museum." I said into my blacktooth while handing an unconscious guy to the policemen.

"Kamsamida!" The policemen said.

Didn't know what the fuck that meant so I just nodded. I then walked down the street to Cynthia's cafe. That's when I saw someone looking through the window. I walked up to him and saw him staring at...Cynthia?! Oh hell no!

"Hey! What the fuck you looking at?!" I said.

"Um... I.." He started.

I didn't hear what he said next because I started beating the crap out of him. After he was unconscious on the ground, I brushed off the dust from my shoulders and walked on. She'll thank me later.

~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~

Cynthia's P.O.V
I was just putting the finishing touches on my flan cake when I heard noises from outside. But when I looked over, there was no one there. Out of curiosity, I went outside to check it out. I opened the door only to find an unconscious guy on the ground.

"Ya! Gwenchanayo?" I asked helping him up.

He was unconscious so of course he didn't say anything. I helped him into my store.

"Guys! Help!" I said walking in.

Kayla, Emily, and Thanh rushed out to help the guy over to the couch. I then ran to the back and got the first aid kit. After I tended his wounds, he woke up.

"Huh? Where? What?" He said and started getting up.

I quickly helped him sit up.

"Don't move so suddenly!" I said when he winced in pain.

He looked at me.

"Thank you for tending my wounds, who knew a cute girl would come and save me." He said smiling.

My heart went a flutter and I blushed. I smiled back at him and said

"You're welcome...I-I'm Cynthia by the way.." I extended my hand and he took it.

"I'm Khoa!" He said.

Did the hands of fate just work? Because I think I just found "the one"!

~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~

"So that's what happened." I said as we sat at one of the tables.

"Yeah..sorry if I was staring at you.." He said.

I waved it off.

"Don't worry about it, it's fine!" I said.

He was so comfortable to talk to. He flashed his prize smile and I felt like I could faint. That's when the door swung open. Talia came in and started walking over to me.

"Hey Cynthia! Do you-" she was about to say when she saw Khoa.

"What the fuck is this guy doing here?! I told you that you can't stare creepily at Cynthia!" She yelled and jumped at him.