Chapter 26

Talia's P.O.V
I sat on the train tracks, trying to contemplate what my aunt told us about grandfather, and how Ty was involved...

~Flashback~
We stood in front of her doorstep. I hesitated before knocking on the door. My aunt was cut off from our family years ago and no one's had heard from her since, until now that is. The door slowly opened, revealing my aunt, who even though was only 35, aged since she was cut off from our family. Once she saw me, her eyes filled with tears.

"..Talia, is it really you?" She asked, her voice shaking.

I didn't say anything, I just stared at her and what our family did to her.

"...Yes, it is me, I need to talk to you." I said.

She held the door open for us to step inside.

~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~

"I heard George and Jane are dead." She said as she placed cups of coffee in front of us.

I nodded.

"Aunt Bella, do you know Ty Allocer?" I gulped as I said it.

Once she heard the name, she dropped her cup of coffee.

"Don't mention that name! Don't even dare mention that devil's name!" She yelled.

Vivian ran over with paper towels to wipe up the mess. She realized that she yelled and tried to calm down.

"I'm... I'm sorry, it's just that...Ty...Ty Allocer was the second reason I was cut off from the family."

My eyes widened, along with everyone else's.

"What..?" I asked.

"Jack Alastor was the first reason I was gone, but Ty Allocer, what he did to me was worse. He tried to kill me and cut off my head. I shot him as defense and escaped with a chopped off arm, but your grandfather cut me off the family for injuring his apprentice. In fact, Ty Allocer was not only your grandfather's apprentice, it was also his idea to kill off every woman in the family, including you." She said.

I started to shake, with both anger and sadness. What the hell? Ty, the one who taught me feelings, Ty, the one who said he loved me, was all along in this freaking conspiracy? He lied to me. He fucking lied to me! I trusted him the most! I protected him! I grieved for him all these years! And it turns out he wanted to kill me?! I stormed out of the house, tears forming in my eyes. I blinked them back.

"Talia." Tobias said.

I ignored him and kept walking. He then grabbed my hand.

"Talia." He said again.

I turned to look at him.

"...I'm sorry." He said.

I remembered what he told me yesterday about me breaking his heart. I hurt someone I cared about because of Ty. I shook my head.

"It doesn't matter. I can't fucking trust anyone anymore." I said.

Tobias then pulled me into a hug.