Bonus Story: Cole's Girlfriend

1st Story: Cole the flirtatious nice guy and Melissa the quiet shy adventurous girl.
Cole's P.O.V
I got up to go for a run that morning.

"Bye mom." I said kissing my mom's cheek before leaving the house.

I got outside and ran off into the warm LA air.

~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

As I was running around the city, I saw a crowd of girls running up to me.

"COLE PENDERY! WE LOVE YOU!" They screamed surrounding me.

I smiled and winked at them. They squealed and followed me around.

"So Cole how was your day yesterday? How much do you love me? Hey, can we be lovers? I have water, you want some??" I hear.

I smiled taking the water and said "Sorry cuties, but I have to answer your questions when you go to the concert!"

They said in disappointment "aww.."

I then said "I'll catch you later! Love you!" and continued running.

~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

I then went into the woods where I leaned against a tree and sighed. I love my fans, but not so early in the morning, I mean, I have to go to Vivian's cousin's wake later.

That's when I heard above me "Hey! Look out!"

I look up questionably, but before I could react, a girl fell right onto my lap.

~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

Melissa's P.O.V
I woke up the next morning to go for a walk in the forest because I really needed a place to think. Getting out of bed, I put on my outfit (

 Getting out of bed, I put on my outfit (

) and walked downstairs. Later, I have to go to Vivian's cousin's wake.... I knew Tiffany well and her, Vivian, and I would always hang out when we were kids, but then our friendship drifted because we moved all over the place. Vivian and I managed to keep in touch, but Tiffany not so much. It was when she got a boyfriend named Jason. And ever since they started dating..Well that was the last we heard from her until her death today, a year after. Vivian doesn't know who killed Tiffany, which we all know was Jason, but we all want to keep it from her because if she found out, she would get even more depressed and she would never be able to forgive herself. I finished getting ready and went downstairs, grabbing my food on the table and headed out of the house and on my way.

~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

As I walked in the forest, I thought about, pretty much everything. First things first, I was abandoned when I was young. The doctors told me my mother planned to abort me but since it was so late in the pregnancy, they insisted on giving birth... Right after she gave birth, she took off. She called me a mistake in her life when I found her again. Never in my life have I felt alone, so unwanted. That's when I was taken in by Vivian's parents. They were the nicest 2nd parents I could ask for. And you already know, because I was taken in by Vivian's parents, I met Vivian and we became sisters just like that. I then stopped walked and saw it. My special hiding place. I climbed on top of the tree and sat there eating my lunch. Everything was peaceful and I closed my eyes, letting the wind blow my hair back. Can I just stay like this, in my paradise? Then I heard a branch snap. I looked to see who it was. It was Cole Pendery. Cole Pendery? The one from IM5? He luckily didn't see me. The thing is, I don't want him to see me. Why? Because anything that comes out of his mouth makes me blush, and I know that he is flirty and really nice with all girls...I know he doesn't treat me anymore special than them...But before I knew it and before I could stop myself, I had already fallen for him. I don't think he even remembers me, or my name. I only met him once, and that was when I went to their concert with Vivian and he flirted with me there. I guess you could say he only remembers me as "Vivian's friend." I then felt a drop on my head. I looked up, but then I tilted my head back way too far and before I knew it, I fell backwards. I said the only thing I could say.