Chapter 4

The next morning, Dana and I woke up at the same time. He looked down at me and smiled. I smiled back. He kissed my head before I got out of bed. As I was picking out clothes from my suitcase, Dana came over and wrapped his arms around me. Knowing me, I blushed.

"I...Is something wrong?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"You're just so huggable. My wife's hugs are the best!" He said.

I turned back to him, blushing and he smiled.

"Now, where are we going today?" He asked.

"Talia and Michelle invited us to go play laser tag later." I said.

"I meant now, since we have the whole day to ourselves." Dana said and started playing with my hair.

I thought about it.

"How about we go on a picnic?" I asked.

He thought about it. Then he said smiling "Your wish is my command, baby."

Then, while Dana went to go pick up some food, I got ready. I put on my outfit:

 I put on my outfit:

and waved my hair. After getting ready, Dana came into the room.

"Ready to go?" He asked holding up the picnic basket.

I smiled at him. Then I noticed we were wearing matching outfits today!

"Wait a moment." I said taking out my polaroid camera.

I stood next to him and faced the camera at us.

"One, two, three!" Right when I said three, Dana turned his head and kissed my cheek.

I turned to him, surprised and he smiled.

"You are one sly husband, Dana." I said smiling.

He then squashed my cheeks together.

"And that's all because of you!" He said.

Then he let go and took my hand. We then walked out into the crisp Paris air.

~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~

After walking for an hour, we finally found a place to have our picnic. We then spread out the blanket and laid on it. The wind blew gently and the sky was perfect. The perfect day to have a picnic! We then sat up and took out the food from the basket.

"What did you even buy?" I asked taking out the containers.

"Yeah...I didn't know what you wanted, so I got food from every culture." He said.

I laughed.

"Now we're gonna have so much leftover!" I said.

"We could always share it with them tonight." He said.