Kamidere!Reader x Kano

"Oi Kano!" You shouted at the blonde as he was walking away. You heard him groan and became confused. 'Isn't he supposed to be happy I am paying attention to him?' You thought to yourself as Kano slowly walked towards you.

"What is it (y/n)?" He asked in a somehow annoyed tone. 'Oh I get it, he's annoyed because it took me so long to notice him!'

"We do the project at my home." You tell him and his eyes widen. 'Ohh he must be happy!'

"(Y/N)! We can't do the project at your house! It's so far!" He tells you ruffling his hair. 'It's so sweet of him, not wanting me to get tired' you thought happily. You liked this boy.

You pause to think for a moment. "Okay! Let's do the project at your place then!" You smile, but Kano frowns. 'Maybe his house is really messy and he doesn't want me to see it?'

"We can start on it now! I have all my stuff anyway" you tell him. He sighs and walks. Leaving you confused.

"Kano-kun? Are you not supposed to hold my hand and lead the way? I might get lost and it's what a gentleman would do!" He blinks at you, then looks at your hand. He takes it soon enough and drags you along

(Kano's POV)

'It's what a gentleman would do, blah blah blah. Does she not know me at all?' I thought looking at the cute person who's hand I was holding. Don't get me wrong. I like her, she's just really bossy. She's the first person I'm going to bring to the base because she insisted.

If she insists something, you have to follow, well unless you have a reasonable excuse. The last time someone didn't give her a reasonable excuse did not go very well.

"Kano" she says tugging my shirt. 'What you want me to carry you now?' I thought, I had mixed feelings for (y/n)

"What is it (Y/N)" I say trying not to sound annoyed. Failing.

"You nearly hit the wall Kano" she said giggling. I looked in front of me, oh yeah she was right. Her laugh is so cute. 'Kano what are you thinking'

"Oh, thanks." I smile at her, and she smiles back. Oh her smile is cute too. 'TF you thinking?!'

After a few turns and corners we were at the base. I let go of her hand and walk to the direction of my room.

"Tsk. Kano!" She says as I walked away. I turned around to look at her.

"Yes?"

"You should not just leave your guest at the doorstep! Also you should be a gentleman and take my bag for me. Telling me where to wait for you would be nice as well." She said shaking her head. You know, I'm having a really hard time NOT shaking my head and NOT punching you. But I like you so. 'Wait you like her?'

(Your POV)

Clearly, Kano still had much to learn on being a gentleman. He walked back to me and took my bag. He put the bag on the table where he put his and took my hand.

He dragged me to the couch and pointed at it. "This is where you wait. Now I need to get something. I'll be right back." He says running to his room.

"You're not supposed to run when you're at your house!" You tell him. He slows his pace into a walk. You smile to yourself.

Your project was for home education. A girl will be paired to a guy. They both have to learn how to act lady-like and gentleman-like. Kano was doing well.

You look at the doorway to the kitchen and see white hair. You rub your eyes but it was still there.

"Hello?" You called out. The hair moved a bit and you heard the sound of a tray shaking.