(slightly)Drunk!(?)Konoha x reader (I have no idea on what i'm doing)

i really don't know what i'm doing. i asked someone to suggest so.. this was the suggestion...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was late afternoon, and the sun was just about to set. It would've been peaceful, you could've just sat down and read a book peacefully. But no. You got laughter and the sound of gless bottles.

So, the airhead found out about that drink that makes people act weirdly. All thanks to that trickster, Kano, Konoha had now found out about, beer. 

That idiot Kano kept laughing as the white haired male started acting weirdly. Shame on him, taking advatage of someone's  innocence for trickery.

"Kano! Kido will be very mad if she finds out about this!" you yell at Kano. Your response? a chuckle.

"Yes, but you won't tell her will you (y/n)? You're such a scaredy cat!" He teased. Your cheeks grew hot at this comment. You knew it was true. 

"Still! It's not like she won't notice this smell!" You said putting your handkerchief up to your nose. You grew up with fresh air and hardly ever had whiffs of alcohol. 

On cue, the white-haired male you had grown fond of, appeared at your side. You could smell the beer a bit. Thank goodness Konoha just drank some, and isn't completely drunk. 

"I'll fix that" Kano said with a smirk. "Help Kono-kun get inside the base" He told you. 

You looked at Konoha, who was still standing, but was already asleep, leaning on you. Other than being taller than you, he was also heavier than you. You shook him, causing him to wake up a bit. 

"Konoha-kun, please stay awake. I need to get you inside the base and I'm not very strong." you whisper softly. The boy slowly nods and shuffles a forward a bit.

You put your arm underneath his, supporting him. 

You slowly got him to the base and he stopped moving. 

"Oi, Konoha-kun!" you say shaking him so that he will wake up. 

He just stood there. 'well at least he's breathing' you thought. 

The couch was only a few feet away so.. "Moving wouldn't be that difficult right?" you thought to yourself.

You thought wrong. When you shoved the,still asleep Konoha, for him to move. He barely moved.

So you shoved him again. and again. and again. 

"Goodness, it's like he's moving a centimeter each time i shove him!" you say shaking your head.

 When you shouldered Konoha for him to move, you accidentally pushed him. 

Making him fall. You on the other hand trip on a pencil on the floor. Falling on top of.

Konoha. 

Your faces were just a few centimeters apart. At that same moment, the airhead decided to open his eyes. 'Great so now you're awake?' you think along with 'this is so awkward' and 'my face is redder than a tomato' Then you stopped thinking.

Why? Because you felt a pair of lips in your own. 

Your face was red, your eyes were wide, you were in an awkward position. Typical story. Now you're supposed to kiss back.

(Commentator) 

"We are now awaiting for (y/n) to close her eyes and kiss back."

"But what is this?"

"She doesn't close her eyes!" 

"Nor does she kiss back!" 

"What is she doing now?"

"She's running away folks! She's running away!"

(Back to normal)

Yes, I was running. 

"Stupid, Stupid,Stupid" My mind was still proccessing what happened.

*ding* Your mind has proccessed the events.

"I am going to kill Kano." You heard the door open and close. 

Kido was here. "Kano, I'm telling on you" you whisper smirking, acting like a little kid who just thought of the perfect revenge plan. 

"Oh Kidoooooo....." You say, your voice echoing down the hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Extended ending: 

Kido: Konoha ?! Why are you lying down on the floor?

Konoha: (Y/N) 

Kido: What ? 

Konoha: (Y/N)

(Y/N): Kidooooo * walks to living room* *sees Konoha on floor* *remembers*

Kido: (Y/N) what did you do to konoha? 

(Y/N):*Makes ghost sound* I aaamm nooott (Y////NNNN) IIIII aaaaammm aaa ghoooost. You're dreamiiiing.

Kido: (Y/N)

(Y/N): *panics* *takes frying pan* *hits kido* 

Kido: *faints*

Rest of the Dan: *enter* *sees kido fainted on floor* 

(Y/N): *frying pan* 

Kano: Hey I already clea- *sees everybody fainted on floor*

(Y/N): *frying pan*

Kuroha: I have come to kill you al- *sees everbody fainted on floor* *puts down gun* Why you kill them all? You should've left one for me to kill!

(Y/N): AHH KUROHA *frying pan* *frying pan* *frying pan*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I honestly just didn't know what to do I am so sorry @DemToastLuvas and @juliannabanana2002 .....

I tried.........

To everbody else, i'm sorry too... also request! i'll do my best 

I'm really sorry that it's very short...