Kano x Reader (NBSB, no more)

Haalloo Mika here!
Requested by @YumiYumeko !! I hope you like this. Still working on that other one you asked!
Heya guys! Comment what you want me to write and I will try my best. :)
+++++++++++++++++++++
(Y/n) (l/n), school sweetheart.

It was no surprise that many boys were falling for her, she was kind, smart, beautiful. She was friends with everyone.
Among the boys who fell in love with her was a certain boy named Shuuya Kano.

He had known her since they were in preschool. They were and still are best friends.
She had a lot of suitors, but she still remained "No Boyfriend Since Birth" or NBSB

Most people in school called Shuuya Kano, Shuuya.
Only (y/n) and their close group of friends called him Kano.
"Oi! Kano! We've been looking everywhere for you!" Called out a boy named Seto, in a green hoodie,waving his right hand in the air.

"Yeah Yeah I see you. Stop waving your hand in the air." Kano shouted back, hopefully Seto heard him through the noise of the busy school cafeteria. Apparently he did and immediately put his hand down.

Walking past the tables full of chattering students he saw her. His heart's beating became faster and he faced the pizza on his plate instead so that his heart would stop beating so fast.

He sat down at his usual place. Which is where? You guessed it, beside (y/n). This has always been a problem for Kano because that could mean that he could accidentally touch her hand or look into her (e/c) eyes. It would make it difficult for him to hide his feelings.

To the left of Kano sat Seto, who was trying to help Mary clean up the yogurt she just spilt on the table, beside them was Momo, who was humming a song that would be stuck in their heads later on, next to her sat her brother, sitting beside the NEET Shintaro arguing about something, was Takane who did not accept defeat from just anyone. sitting beside Takane was Haruka, who would talk to her when she stopped fighting with Shintaro. Then sitting beside him, was the youngest member of their group, Hibiya who kept looking at the table beside them and looking at a popular black-haired girl in pigtails from his classes.

To Kano's right sat (y/n) and beside her sat Kido. They were busy talking about studies so Kano was not interested in their words. Seto tapped Kano's shoulder averting his gaze from (y/n).

They both walked out of the cafeteria. "How are you going to tell her?" The black-haired boy said in a low tone. He was one of the few people who knew of how Kano felt for (y/n).

"Well a bunch of us have ideas. We meet up at the rooftop later ? Deal?" Seto asked hoping that Kano would accept, he has been keeping his emotions bottled up for so long and he's going to explode if they don't do something soon.

Kano both wanted to get his feelings out, and not to. He was scared of ruining a really good friendship. But wanting the first one more he replied in a whisper "If I don't tell her soon, all we'll ever be is friends." Seto looked at him with a a confused face pointing at his ear.

Kano gave his friend a thumbs up and they both entered the cafeteria again. The bell rung and they went back to their respective classes and later on a bunch of them met up at the rooftop.

It was Seto, Haruka, Momo, Kido, and surprisingly, Hibiya.

Pointing at Hibiya, Kano was left to wonder. "Well I told them, well Momo found out. But you? Why are you here?"

"It was obvious that you like her you know." Hibiya said in a annoyed tone. "I came here just to say that. Good luck to you." He said leaving the rooftop.

'Weird' everyone thought.

Turning to his friends he said "So what are your ideas?"

"Correction, Idea." Momo said, disappointed at the fact that they all declined her ideas. Like putting up bright lights in front of her house saying 'I Love You'
"It has to be special." Seto added, glad that they managed to let Momo decide on their idea.
"Unique" Said Kido smiling at her friend who was a brother to her all these years.
"Memorable." Said the cheerful Haruka, eager to help Kano confess to (Y/n).