《16》

Trixie didn't know the words, yet the melody was stuck in her head for three years.

That's why she was so shocked when she heard a voice join in on the humming, mumbling the words in a language that Trixie didn't understand.

_______________________________________

~FLASHBACK~

Katya loved driving at night. No traffic. No need for sunglasses. No annoying drivers honking at eachother obnoxiously. Just the dim lights of the lamps and the moon.

Katya hummed along to the random songs they played on the radio. The drive was long but she didn't get bored, her mind was constantly racing. To an outside person her thoughts would most likely seem irrelevant, weird, even psychotic at times. But they all somehow related to one topic. Or more accurately- to one person.

Some might say that staying in love with someone who probably doesn't remember your very existence and might have never loved you back for three years is pathetic, and they'd be correct.
But Katya didn't care. She never once stopped thinking about Trixie Mattel. Never once stopped loving her. It killed her to know that Trixie was out there, living her life without knowing the truth about it. Surrounded by pretty lies. It killed her that there was also nothing she could do about it.

But how could she stop loving her hero?

Katya rolled her eyes as she got yet another call from Kim, breaking her chain of thought. Though maybe that's a good thing. Too much thinking can be dangerous.

"Hey" she said, keeping her eyes on the road.

"Don't hey me Katya, how did the interview go?"

"Relax Kim it wasn't that big a deal. I was merely one of thirteen other business women who they wanted to get a few inspirational quotes from. It went well though, the interviewers and crew were mostly females which was refreshing. Plus I met a nice older lady who runs a handmade chocolate business, we talked about selling some at the diner- kinda like a collab."

"That's great! I'm happy it went smoothly."

"Me too. I guess it just feels weird... Trixie should be the one doing interviews. I'm just taking care of what she made with her own two hands. She should be the one who inspires young girls to be their own boss, not me."

"I know it's hard hun, but i'm sure she'd want you of all people to take her place until she's back."

"I hope you're right."

"I know I am. Anyway when are you supposed to arrive?"

"Some time tomorrow, i'm gonna stay at a motel. Driving while you're tired is almost as dangerous as driving while you're drunk after all."

"Of course, drive safely Katya, see you tomorrow"

"Thanks, good night Kim."

~END OF FLASHBACK~

Trixie stood inside the pool, looking around her for the source of the voice.
She turned around to see a woman dipping her legs in the pool, looking directly at her as she continued to sing the song that had somehow made it's way into Trixie's mind.
Her voice wasn't exactly nice by regular standards. It wasn't at all sweet or delicate, she definitely wasn't a singer. But to Trixie, it sounded intoxicating. She felt like she could listen to the stranger's raspy voice all night.
"You know, I wasn't sure you could hear me. I was so broken, singing that song to you as I cried my eyes out. But you did hear me." The woman said once she stopped singing.
"What do you mean? We've never even met before." Trixie said, suddenly questioning the other woman's sanity.
The woman frowned at her words.
"I can't say i'm surprised you still don't remember, i'm guessing your parents didn't mention me." She said, laughing bitterly. Her voice laced with venom as she said the word 'parents'.
"Why would my parents mention you?" Trixie questioned.
"I don't know... Guilt? Guess not though, since they didn't." The woman said. She jumped into the water, moving closer to Trixie in a matter of seconds.
"You have no idea how much i've missed you, Trixie." She said, looking at Trixie in a way that no one's ever looked at her before.
"Miss me? I don't even know your name!" Trixie said, stunned by the strange woman's words.
That's when she realised exactly what the woman said.
"Wait, how do you know my name?" She asked. She wished there was a simple explanation for this. An explanation that wouldn't turn her world upside down. A stalker, maybe?
Yeah sure, she could be a stalker.

"I know much more than your name, кукла." She said.
Trixie wanted to run. To go back to her room where her boyfriend was probably fast asleep. To disregard her as a creepy stalker or con artist.
But for some reason she didn't. She stayed, staring at the woman in front of her.

Trixie felt an odd sence of familiarity as she called her by that nickname. As if she was used to it.
But that was impossible, wasn't it?

Why did she feel so unreasonably comfortable around this stranger?

"What else do you know about me?" The blonde asked.

The woman couldn't hold back a smirk, which kind of pissed Trixie off.
'Who the hell does she think she is?' Trixie thought to herself.

"Well I know that your favourite colours are pink, yellow and pastel blue"

"Lucky guess."

"I know that your favourite dessert is chocolate covered strawberries."

"Who doesn't love that?"

"I know that you arrange your clothes from light to dark shades to make it look like a gradient. I know that you like your coffee with a splash of vanilla extract because you like the smell. I know that you sing in the shower and whenever you're in a good mood. I know you love all three chocolates but prefer dark a tiny bit more than the other two. I know that you always check your makeup when you get in a car even if you've checked it right before you left house. I know that you like baking more than cooking and I know you have a special way of folding socks that supposedly saves room in the drawer.
I know you always make sure to buy a pink toothbrush so that everyone will know it's yours.
I know you normally wear dior perfume, but on special occasions you wear the Gucci one.
Would you like me to keep going?"
As the woman finished her sentence, she watched as Trixie stared at her with her mouth agape.

"H-how?" The poor girl choked out.

The woman took a step closer, daring to take Trixie's hand in her own.
Trixie let her.
"You don't remember me Trixie, but I remember every little detail about you. Believe me, i've tried forgetting. I've tried moving on. But I couldn't, no matter how hard I tried.
Do you wanna know what else I know about you?"
She asked, tucking a strand of Trixie's wet blonde hair behind her ear.

Trixie just nodded.

"I know that your lips are softer than anything. They always taste like vanilla scented lip gloss and strawberries." The woman said, looking longingly at Trixie's lips.

"Can I kiss you?" She asked.

Every single rational voice in Trixie's head screamed no. Why would she let a strange woman kiss her? She was straight, she was in a relationship and she had no idea who the woman was. She did however, know that the woman knew a whole lot about her. Hell, she pointed out things that Trixie didn't even notice about herself.
Nothing was making any sence. Trixie felt like an absolute crazy person.

Especially when she responded with a "yes".

She felt gentle hands on her waist, pulling her impossibly closer to the other blonde. It amazed Trixie how even the smallest touch from her was like electricity. It felt right, to be held by those gentle hands.
The seconds those crimson lips landed on Trixie's pink ones, intense emotions came flooding into Trixie's mind. The kiss deepened, The woman sliding her tongue into Trixie's mouth, as if trying to taste every inch of it. She was hungry. It was as if Trixie was her favourite food in the whole world and she was forbidden to eat it, all those years of craving finally adding up. Trixie moaned into the kiss as the woman sucked on her tongue, their bodies so close together that their breasts were pushed against eachother's in a way that made both girls thankful for being in a pool.
Trixie wrapped her arms around the woman's neck, giving in to her deepest desires. For the first time in three years she felt like she was where she's meant to be. The woman's lips against her's felt like heaven. Trixie wasn't sure how she survived so long without tasting those lips.

The woman was the first to pull away, knowing that if she were to continue she'd go too far. She immediately looked at Trixie to see her reaction.

Trixie breathed heavily, tears forming in her eyes as she looked at the woman in front of her.

She let out the tiniest whisper, but it was all the woman needed to hear.

"Katya."

_______________________________________

AN~ Ooooop- hoped you enjoyed this, i'll try to update asap but i'll be working a lot this week so idk how long it'll take me.
Till next time~♡

Red Snow ~ TrixyaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara